Reviews for Paris at Midnight
AnImaginativeBrain chapter 1 . 3/16
I just read this story and I absolutely love it! I think it's very well written and I honestly have no words. I'm speechless, haha in a good way of course. I'm starting to write my own fanfiction with Draco and Hermione, but I haven't posted it yet. I'm nervous if anyone will actually read it or not. Also I don't really know how to work this site. But again, a wonderful story :) great job!
Annonymousreader321 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hi there! :) THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD READ FANTASTIC PLOT FANTASTIC SETTING FANTASTIC EVERYTHING I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
X
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Love it! :D She's good. I love the throwing the box off eiffel tower and setting the very long list on fire.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
You tricky, tricky woman...great plot twist & an even better story...I loved it!
dramioneaddict64 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
just loved that one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really enjoy stories that are about during their relationship, not how they got together. the during part is always rocky and the situations are always unique. i really liked it :)
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Yes! I knew she kept that ring!
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awesome story!

I love the story line and plot - you're very good at making those!

I knew Hermione couldn't have thrown it away, she wasn't that heartless :P

This is so heart-wrenching and touching, as a story of true love always is.

Beautiful. Love the ending. :D
malfoyswagger chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I don't even know what to say, other than this story was incredible, as predicted. I love the plot, the cuteness - essentially, everything. You rock my socks, for real.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Perfect blend of angst and fluff, those stories are the best kind! XD And, for some reason, I just KNEW she had the ring the whole time. It was actually rather smart of Hermione to do that just so she and Draco could sort things out. You have the best Dracomione stories ever. I adored this one especially.
FA-AL chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow, this was such a romantic story to read, I really loved how the plot developed and how their story was unfolded, really really amazing story!
myriammar chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was an amazing story
Mrs Dark Prince Harry chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
AW! This story is super sweet! I just love Dramione. You write really really well! Can't wait to read all of your stories. Hehee.
newsoul343 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this

wonderfully written, flashbacks worked perfectly. ugh, this made me so happy :]
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
You are such a great writer! I was on the fence before, but I have been officially converted to D/Hr now, thanks to you and your fabulous stories. This one is gorgeous and so romantic. Just perfect. The imagery is great, again. I love it!