Reviews for Paris at Midnight
So sweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
so much feeels
memoriesarecheap chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Paris Draco Hermione much love!
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Can you do a companion fix to this and I'm not saying it has to be Hermione and Draco vic but through other's eyes like Her friends HIS friends including Pansy please
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Love!
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Awww...That was adorable. I was very surprised too when Hermione threw the ring. And I loved all their dialogue. Great job.
VioletblueElephants chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I just read this story and I absolutely love it! I think it's very well written and I honestly have no words. I'm speechless, haha in a good way of course. I'm starting to write my own fanfiction with Draco and Hermione, but I haven't posted it yet. I'm nervous if anyone will actually read it or not. Also I don't really know how to work this site. But again, a wonderful story :) great job!
Annonymousreader321 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hi there! :) THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD READ FANTASTIC PLOT FANTASTIC SETTING FANTASTIC EVERYTHING I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
X
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Love it! :D She's good. I love the throwing the box off eiffel tower and setting the very long list on fire.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
You tricky, tricky woman...great plot twist & an even better story...I loved it!
dramioneaddict64 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
just loved that one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really enjoy stories that are about during their relationship, not how they got together. the during part is always rocky and the situations are always unique. i really liked it :)
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Yes! I knew she kept that ring!