Reviews for Paris at Midnight
so much feeels
memoriesarecheap chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Paris Draco Hermione much love!
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Can you do a companion fix to this and I'm not saying it has to be Hermione and Draco vic but through other's eyes like Her friends HIS friends including Pansy please
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Awww...That was adorable. I was very surprised too when Hermione threw the ring. And I loved all their dialogue. Great job.
WordsOnAScreen chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I just read this story and I absolutely love it! I think it's very well written and I honestly have no words. I'm speechless, haha in a good way of course. I'm starting to write my own fanfiction with Draco and Hermione, but I haven't posted it yet. I'm nervous if anyone will actually read it or not. Also I don't really know how to work this site. But again, a wonderful story :) great job!
Annonymousreader321 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Love it! :D She's good. I love the throwing the box off eiffel tower and setting the very long list on fire.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
You tricky, tricky woman...great plot twist & an even better story...I loved it!
dramioneaddict64 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
just loved that one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really enjoy stories that are about during their relationship, not how they got together. the during part is always rocky and the situations are always unique. i really liked it :)
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Yes! I knew she kept that ring!
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awesome story!

I love the story line and plot - you're very good at making those!

I knew Hermione couldn't have thrown it away, she wasn't that heartless :P

This is so heart-wrenching and touching, as a story of true love always is.

Beautiful. Love the ending. :D
malfoyswagger chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I don't even know what to say, other than this story was incredible, as predicted. I love the plot, the cuteness - essentially, everything. You rock my socks, for real.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Perfect blend of angst and fluff, those stories are the best kind! XD And, for some reason, I just KNEW she had the ring the whole time. It was actually rather smart of Hermione to do that just so she and Draco could sort things out. You have the best Dracomione stories ever. I adored this one especially.