Reviews for Flicker
Ellie B chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Really loved it a lot!
emichii chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
:) i really loved luna's last line there.
electricskye chapter 13 . 6/7/2009
aww...draco and luna really work well, don't they? i don't usually read draco and luna, but you make it work really well. good work!
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
You chapters are really nice, and sweet!
Airily chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
'Mistakes are sexy.' Heh. Sweet
Airily chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Haha. Knowing that it was Luna and that this was rated K...it couldn't be anything pervy, but still funny.
Airily chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
Haha, I'm laughing too. :D
Airily chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Cute.
Aideko chapter 13 . 10/20/2007
As a drabble writer myself, I really admire your work. Your ideas are clever and very touching. I love how you depict Luna and Draco's relationship. It's so. . . them (for a lack of a better way to put it).

Excellent work. I can't wait for the next one!
yutakalamia chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
The story was rather sweet. Short, but sweet. You did really well; congrats ;)
Savage-Stiletto chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
This is wonderful stuff. I love all the fluff!
P'tfami chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
Brilliant! the ferret and the loon have wonderful chemistry together although I'm a bit sad that its all over.

Do another story
CrzyAngelchic chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
hm...does that A/N at the end mean no more little drabbles? BUT does it also mean that perhaps we shall move into bigger and better things? (say..a story?). Either way, i adored this whole fic as a whole. Many of the drabbles were really fluffy, but still good. I'm going to miss looking for an update. Hope to see more stuff from you soon.

Crzy
CrzyAngelchic chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
AHH flicker overload. How awesome it is to read one chapter after the other. you been updating like a beast. Good stuff. This chapter was good, more serious and makes me want to read a full story now. I want to know what happened in those three weeks.

Crzy
CrzyAngelchic chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
hehe, i knew they weren't talking about what you wanted us to think they were talking about ;). funny chapter.