Reviews for The Tiniest Wish
AHHHHH XD XD XD I KNEW IT TONKS BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TweakyGhostLover chapter 19 . 8/24
XD XD XD XD LOL HARRY SEV
TweakyGhostLover chapter 8 . 8/24
AHHHHHHHHH OW OW OW OW OW OW. OWWWWWWWWWW THAT WOULD HURT YIKES MERLINS BERAD HARRY GO HARRY ARE YOU OKAY AHHHHHHH
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 8/24
XD XD XD XD GO SEV GO HARRY GO DRACO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 8/24
Awwww poor harry
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 8/24
EEEEEEEK ITS SO ADORABLE I LOVE IT GO SEV WOOOO AWWWW harry
mackiechandler chapter 22 . 6/7
Wow, i really enjoyed this. Harry becoming one with the dance was great. Tonks is great, and apparently likes the professor. He has no chance! He is doomed to matrimony.
mackiechandler chapter 19 . 6/7
Oh boy - poor Severus. There is no hope for him.
mackiechandler chapter 7 . 6/6
What a great leader you have made Snape in this story. Just what all abused children need is someone like this. Very well done.
Wait, did you really just give the whole plot of the story?...Oh well.
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 2/26
*clique
Zeta173 chapter 1 . 2/13
Hmm... Telling the future but even a timeturner can be wrong if a different decision is made so all that has been shown the skeleton of the story very interesting, I love it. Hasn't been done before this way and has a wonderful flair all in all masterfully done.
HazelOwl1229 chapter 41 . 1/25
This story is so confusing. What the heck happened in this chapter?! What were Severus and Tonks fighting about, and what did Severus and Narcissa do to Tonks that she was so mad? Why is Harry asking to court Millicent, and when did you mention that Narcissa had planned the whole thing between Harry and Millicent? Harry did that on his own I think, for what I can understand in this story. Why are they raising him like such a high society member, it seems as if the Malfoys are raising him, not Severus. And did Tonks and Severus marry? Please clarify more.
IloveHeat chapter 44 . 1/9
This was a fantastic story. I wish you had not given up on it. But thank you for sharing this though
Sortinghat chapter 16 . 1/2
Is a trifle a three barrel rifle?
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »