Reviews for The Tiniest Wish
WhiteElfElder chapter 44 . 7/21
Dang if the future that Albus saw is not bleak and despairing. The journal has already been put out in the wild, so there is no preventing that and Ginny unleashing Voldemort.
WhiteElfElder chapter 36 . 7/21
Well, it sucks that Harry is related to Tom.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 7/18
the time turn thing is confusing but I want to see where it goes
WhiteElfElder chapter 31 . 7/17
I think the visions Harry is experiencing are from the horcrux in him acting with help of the Dark Mark. With that combination it may have the strength to break through barriers it could not before to get at Harry.
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 7/16
Wish magic?
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 7/16
bad choice to let the discussion with Harry wait...now he will have time to stew. I hope that Ginny finds life in Durmstrang very unpleasant for someone of her political station.
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 7/15
If Walrus had struck Harry even once they would never have found all the pieces.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 7/15
Lucius' gambit is going to backfire.
pikachucat chapter 44 . 5/31
awesome more please
bringer-of-insanity chapter 5 . 5/30
The nick names are all good and dandy, but, I wonder if you realise that in a normal conversation, actually, in any conversation that isn't geared towards being a joke or making fun of something, no one says each other's names even half as much.
I get that you are trying to incorporate the nicknames into the whole thing, but damn, it's annoying.
Aside from that, great story dude, or dudette,...I didn't check. Keep it up and nice words.
selkie chapter 37 . 1/26
They say if you can't say something nice, don't say anything, but then you'd never get any constructive criticism.
Narcissa is the biotch from hell, she's Dumbledore all over again: You two get married, you fetch Eileen from seclusion, and you go clean up your tracks.
You have her overpower all other characters in the story. She says "Jump" and they say "How high?"
I enjoyed how you had Severus slowly coming under Harry's spell, caring for him and then adopting him.
And I enjoyed the rites of Slytherin House, and how the students were set up in groups to study, compete and protect one another.
But I really don't like the character of Nymphadora Tonks. The only person I dislike more, when thinking of a female with Severus, is Hermione. Was the marriage really necessary to the plot, or just an opportunity for Narcissa to tell people what to do?
So, I've made it to this point hanging on by my fingernails, but with Narcissa suddenly going all Dark Lord, herself ("You truly have no concept of what I can be capable of."), I'm getting off the train at this chapter.
I hope you have success in your commercial writing.
Hate this story, sorry. Severus was fine in the beginning, and it's a very good plot line up to chapter 33ish where Severus got weak. He's a master of the mind arts, why is Narcissa so powerful? She beats everybody, and I hate it. It's horribly annoying. :S
HonorGuard Ra chapter 44 . 12/12/2014
I chewed my way through this story in one night and I love it. Why haven't you updated it in three years?
goodpie2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Did you just tell us the plot of the entire fic? Because that's kind of awesome and hilarious.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
What the heck is going on? so confusing? one minute Harry is saying Ron didn't cause my scar to hurt, then suddenly snape says legillimens and starts laughing... wtf is going on?
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »