Reviews for The Interference II: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
Tunak23 chapter 18 . 5/11
Well first congratulate you for creating your own trademark on this big side of the internet that is ,then say that you captivate me with your work on The Interference I and decide to try the sequel.

Regarding this second piece of your writing,only one thing bothers me that is how you treated Erica's character and specifically the brother-sis relation between Erica-Alex.I don't understand if it is a case of immaturity that explains Alex's poor reaction and inexistent delve into his sister's the final showdown between them has so little emotion and Alex treats his sister only as a "heartless",it was empty and made me question the character's morality.

It was all just a little cold for your part as a writer trying to sell us that a sibling relation is so uncaring and superficial and I known that's your style of writing,that you don't make a study of the character's mind and emotions but in this case you could have made an effort and make it a little more real on that counterpart.

I'll understand it as a mistake of a novice writer and don't worry I'll keep reading your next novels.
Try to make the characters feel!
The Mystery Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
You are an amazing writer! XD But I could not bring myself to read the next one because I absolutely did not like the game you chose...
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
Aww, does this mean we won't be seeing the Kingdom Hearts II characters anymore? Darn.

Also, it would have helped if you gave Erica a little more character depth, and some foreshadowing of her betrayal would have been good too. Although it seems here that her (literal) fatal flaw was her childishness...

Even though us fangirls just can't help ourselves at times, we have lives too, you know! ;)

Gonna go read the next one now. I'm off!
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Another review. About Erica's first meeting with Ed: "Don't worry, Erica, I would have done the same! If not, I would have fainted right over! Fangirls just can't help themselves!"

One last thing: I rather expected Ed to have a more violent reaction than that, since he hates being manipulated so much against his will, and especially if he didn't know about it in the first place (AKA by the videogamer). Ah well, what's done is done. Let me go back to enjoying yet another nice story from you~
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I read your first Interference story, and I was like, "Hey, TV tropes got it again! Another good fic, and whoa, it's a self insert! A role model for all self inserts out there!"

Then I see the last chapter or the 'secret ending': "Awesome! A sequel! And ohmygosh, is that EDWARD ELRIC?"

I see your profile: "HOLY *&#$, FOOUUURR?"

Dude, just when I thought I could move on to my other pending 'to-read' fanfictions, you made me realize I'll be stuck on your saga until December XD

Also, I've never played Chrono Trigger and I haven't even heard of Jak II. Wikipedia, here I come... again... XD
Gameflyer1992 chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
Impressive sequel, Spud.

I'll admit, I knew next to nothing about FMA, but thanks 2 u, I came out with nearly more than enough knowledge on the series. BTW, nice touch bringing Riku, Sora, & Kairi into this mess.

Although Erica was a little annoying at the start with her fangirl aspect, but I do feel bad for Alex having to kill her heartless. I just hope she'll be able to come back similar to how Axel retrieved his heart back in the first installment. You, somehow Alex teams up with Erica's nobody, & then, Alex finds her heart & return her 2 normal.

Now I know how it is trying to get lines in for everyone, but you seemed to do it better than me. Feel free to give me some advice for my story when/if u can.

Please bring Erica back, & keep on writing.
GameJunkie7 chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
A worthy successor to The Interference Spud, nicely done. You kept all the characters in character, had things fairly distributed among the characters while still focusing on Alex like it should for a first-person focus/third-person perspective story.

I will now be moving on to The Interference III with much relish and anticipation; continue to excel in what you do.
Myo43 chapter 18 . 1/31/2011
Damn! I can't wait to read the next one now! I really love your series so far~
mangagor chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
"claps slowly while holding up eyelids with matches" well done, well done... once again i read the story in a day, once again i'm dead tired, once again it is F**KING A FOR YOU! CAN I GET A HELL YEAH FOR NEWBIE-SPUD! also sad thing about erica i'm interested to see what will happen now...
mangagor chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
this chapter really made my day I thought some conflict was missing so when i saw this chapter i first laughed of joy, then cried because i'm so heartless (HA KH pun!)
mangagor chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
to quote Montgomery Burns: "Excellent." this really got me interested as i also love FMA quite a bit :D
Malconvoker chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
Ok, I have to make this easy on myself, since I'm writing on a gameboy but I have to say that was much improved from the first fic you wrote. I was sort of familar with FMA but you were able to tell this story very well without telling us to go play the game. I'm looking forward to the next story, since its a game I love. Once again, good job and thanks for the read.

Thanks again

~Malconvoker
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
Good story...EXCEPT WITH ERICA BIT...Unless your going to pull an Axel with her Nobody (Cause if you don't I'll send my moogle shocktroopers after you HeHeHHAHahA!).
A Handful of Words chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
Well, it's been a while since I've read this! It's getting good, considering that I haven't played FMA: The Curse of the Crimson Elixer.
Sakura the cherry alchemist chapter 9 . 1/17/2008