Reviews for Like Sunshine
Warkitty chapter 1 . 2/27
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I hadn't considered this pairing before, but it's well written. I'm kind of confused as to how old Molly is in this though. But yeah, found the fact that being 11 was Molly's explanation for wanting to marry Wolverine very funny!
The Bloody Red Lantern chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Really nice just a little confused on how far down the line it is but it was cool
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Cute, short and sweet. Better written than a lot of fluff, too.

Although, I suppose that opening with sentence fragments may cause that statement to lack impact coming from me. Still, an enjoyable read.
Shayasauraus chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This is so cute!
Brilliantshine chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Well, I'm not a fan of the 'ever shy and bumbling' Molly (I like to think that with age, she woould come to mature into a much more confident, less stuttering woman) but besides this, the story was sweet. I believe that with a little more description, and perhaps a more drawn out storyline...this fic could become more than what it is but thats simply my opinion. Otherwise, I really liked the part when Molly states whenever she thinks of Karolina, "it's like sunshine." Great quote, and overall, a nice fic.
Luna's Blades chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Now, *that's* a wonder-fun piece of fluff. It's good that it was kinda outside the general series, so you don't have to figure out exactly what part of the storyline it belongs to. And that Molly was so adorably shy...

'Nyway, domo arigato. My thanks.
altheak and artemiss chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I'm not sure I would consider your pairing as canon (I only have read the first sixth books though... or I need to re-re-read them if I missed such innuendos... [whoopee, you gave me another excuse to re-re-read them!]) but I'm sure of one thing: I love the way you picture the whole thing. This is well-written and the way they act seems in-characters. Good job! THANKS!