Reviews for Everybody Knows
niver chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Couldn't stop laughing. So perfect.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I would love to watch! And they do make it pretty obvious.
Mallie chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
"She wants to watch sometimes."

I can just picture the look on Cory's face when Shawn said this.
Insane Pocky Addict chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was great xD

I loved it. Definitely one of my favorites.
immovinout chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was pretty great. :)

Lucky Cory...
oncethrown chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
huh. I thought I'd reviewed nearly all the C/S on here. This one got away from me.

This was cute. I like the conversation at the end "Where do you get this stuff?" and I always love when Shawn and Topanga have to discuss thier relationships with Cory, especially considering how little they spoke on the show. I really liked "it was Cory's pride that made Shawn do it" and the idea of a relection year causing the city to award high school students.
Clairful chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I wasn't going to review, until I read the flames... and let me tell you, those people should be banned! Banned I tell you!
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Ah, so cute!
Viktoria chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
wow I absolutely LOVED this! shawn being all decietful and Corey being a total spaz and it just took my breath away sometimes! Stunning~!
The One The Only ME chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I love it! I'm not a big slash reader, but that was VERY well written. I can't believe people would flame this!
GW Katrina chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This is icedark_elf from LJ, and I just wanted to squee at you over the fic. I think the best part is Shawn asking where Cory gets that stuff, which is always a very good question.

And the mailman. The mailman is great.
Waffleman chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh Jesus, I love this story so much. It's like the cutest thing ever!
Diana chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
*reads your last two reviews (read: flames) and then holds a pillow against face and screams in pure frustration at the ignorance* ...I'm sorry, but A. Why does being tolerant about homosexual relationships and open to the idea that Shawn and Cory were in one make you gay? and 2. Why do you say that like its a bad thing? Its not an insult to call someone gay... its actually really ridiculous to try to use it as an insult. GROW THE FUCK UP.

Anyways, I loved this story. It was short, but very cute. I thought the characters were incredibly in character, I could seriously hear them saying these especially got Cory's mannerisms right. Awesome job. I thought Topanga's response was interesting and...right. I hate it when she hates them in slash fics, it just never fits her.

Oh, and btw flamers: I KNOW someone in real life who is dating a guy with a boyfriend. They're happy, too. Not everyone has traditional relationships.
historyrules22 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
what the CRAP was THAT? all cory and shawn EVER were was kindred spirits and best friends, NOTHING more! Oh my gosh, how SICK minded can you get?
alex chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
...WHAT? what kind of twisted thought in your head made you write this story. Seriously what kind of girl in her right mind is going to be okay with sharing her boyfriend with another guy. were you hoping that cory and shawn would end up together or something. you wanna know something? all the people who said this was a good story and that cory and shawn were obviously in love with eachother are all gay.