Reviews for From Weird to Weirder
Lerris chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
I almost forgot to review this. At any rate, this is good.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
Wa-ha! This fanfic is awesome! I can't wait to read the next chappie! Well, I can and I will, won't I? It all depends on you when this is updated. I just hope it's soon.

Anywho, this ficci si awesome! I would've never thought of having Venus quit or having the senshi starting all the fights! And Tomas is such a great character, too. How do you pronounce his name? I've gone through like five different pronunciations, and I just don't know. Well, that sixty-four question history packet is due in two days, and I wanna get it done tonight. Ja ne!

-Kristi

PS: Obligitory 'join my site' line here. Please do. We have no members. Link on my profile... well, more like five.
Starjacker chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
O_O Dear god! I wish i could tell all the senshi about ranma but then A: Pluto would try to kill me also, and B: The outers wouldn't listen anyways. They would still try to kill Ranma. Man i wish i could kill the outers once and for all! Oh well, update soon!
The Nameless Author chapter 9 . 8/30/2004
are you gonna continue the story? i find it to be very good.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 5/29/2003
If Ranma could call the lighthawk wings he would have done so long before this.

His entire life has been lived in near death experiences. He's described as having

near perfect recall of any battle he's been in so he can study the techniques

but personally I think his life has flashed before his eyes so many times that he

only pays attention to the battles!
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 5/29/2003
"Sorry, but this time I did remember to put up the

occupied sign. That should count for something. It does,

doesn't it?" Tomas simply grasped his head in his hands and

groined.

LOL.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Great fight but way OOC. Kiyone was taking headshots trying to kill them and

Mars was attacking someone from behind?
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
Hehehe. The aliens bit gives away the Tenchi crossover.

This should be good.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Good chapter. I would have liked for

the scenes to contain Nodoka's reactions

to different events tho' The catfist

alone would have been nice.

So how did Akane end up with Ryoga?

It's not real clear.
Mrs. Bad chapter 9 . 8/11/2002
oh my god! update soon please! don't leave it like this!
taxzombie chapter 9 . 7/24/2002
An interesting tale. I feel fortunate to have found as I had not bothered to check the anime crossover section prior to yesterday.

That is not to say I do not enjoy crossovers, rather I normally look for them under the name of the anime I enjoy. Had this been listed under Ranma I would have found it long ago.

You've got some interesting character interaction going on here. The story was able to grab my attention and hold on to it. I want to read what is going to happen next.

Considering the fact that I'm not really a Sailor Moon fan that makes this story all the better in my mind because you HAVE my interest. Normally I pass over SM crossovers but something nudged me to check this story out. I am very happy that I listened.

Thanks for the tale to date. I hope to see more of it in the future. Good Stuff!
DragonWolfpup chapter 9 . 5/14/2002
This story is REALLY great! I love to read ranmaSM x-overs but this one was the BEST i read ever! Please write more.(if you don't i will kill you!)
ie chapter 9 . 5/10/2002
great story! hoping to see more soon!
ariel stormcloud chapter 9 . 5/9/2002
great story
Defender of the Destined chapter 7 . 3/19/2002
I just finished reading your story, and it was great! I hope to read more soon.