Reviews for Keep You Here
kimmiej77 chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
aw cute story! chapter 15 . 2/4/2007
K, I'll be reviewing for like basically the whole story, since I just read like the entire thing. Yeah, it was a very very good story! I have to agree that my favorite part was the part where they kissed after they both said that they'd keep each other in their hearts. SO sweet. And, I'm glad that she didn't go! Very nicely written..and I actually listened to that song by jackson waters...i'd never heard it before..but i may end up buying was good, and perfect for them! Thanks for a brilliant story! Lauren
Amasayda chapter 15 . 2/4/2007
Oh, that was so sweet! Thanks very much fro writing it! I really loved reading it!

avevale chapter 15 . 2/3/2007
This FF was so cute!
jess.stretch chapter 15 . 2/2/2007
Yay! Fluff! Very good! I knew she wasn't gonna leave. Great job, can't wait for more from you.
saturn567 chapter 15 . 2/1/2007
that is so sweet!
canadianagurl chapter 15 . 2/1/2007
Wahoo! She's not going! She's not going!
Howdylynn chapter 15 . 2/1/2007
I love that you kept the ending in tune with the story. The hand-holding was way better than any "breath-stealing kiss" could have been. It was very sweet. I enjoyed this story. :)
xSweetSerenityx chapter 15 . 2/1/2007
So cute. Loved it. And I'm sad its over. I hope you write a new one soon.

angel6.d chapter 15 . 2/1/2007
I was so glad he finally asked her to stay, that he finally admitted that he wanted her to stay. I was even happier when she told him she'd declined the offer! SUPER happy about that actually! D! The breakfast at the end was just super cute! It was funny that she wanted the only thing he couldn't make! Great job on this last chapter! I loved the last line, "Oh no, Bones. I'm going to keep you here." It was just super cute, and super sweet! So happy their finally happy! This was a great chapter, you did a wonderful job! Keep up the great work, and good luck to you on your new story!

obessed with books chapter 14 . 1/31/2007
cool i like the dream thing i realy though t she was leaving
riviera41797 chapter 14 . 1/30/2007
wo, that was sneaky! Sneaky but GOOD! Love it!
mightjustbe chapter 14 . 1/30/2007
i can't believe you did that to me. but I'm glad she did go (yet)
Skyme chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
You totally had me going there. I really thought she was leaving. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Vires-Strength chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
That was EVIL! That was wrong! (it was totally awsome) But, MEAN and UNCALLED FOR!