Reviews for MyCoR 3: Turn About
selene344 chapter 18 . 1/5
Yes, I had a niggling from the beginning that she was The bounty hunter, but with everything that happened after that suspicion just faded away. And then I was just lost in the story enjoying the journey you were taking me on.
What a twist, I loved reading this.
Sheshe0013 chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
Awesome story I couldn't put it down the twist at the end complete surprise!
The only detail I noticed ( because I love firearms) is the reference of loading a gun with a clip. A clip is what you load from the top of a firearm. The proper term to use is mag or magazine that is what everyone is familiar with in movies etc.. Most handguns are loaded from the bottom with a mag. There is a really big difference between clip and mag. But it's a small detail most think a clip is a mag and they are quite different things.
Again amazing story one of the best I read. I was totally hoping they would get it on
Dust Derringer chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Lady, could you contact another author to write a sequel where Colts and Riddick meet again on the Hunter-Gratzner and things get steamy! Please please please! Love you!
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
I KNEW IT. That little minx. . . Love this ending so very much. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Honestly it was kind of nice to read one of these stories where he didn't get the girl. Although that woman has a lot more self control than I would have had. Lol
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Ooooooo, evil thought. . . . He keeps thinking he is gonna betray her, what if she is gonna betray him. . . Aaaahhhh I can't take this.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
The mental picture of her (and everything else) toppling into the water gave me a definite case of the giggles. Riddick needs to calm his death threats if he wants a payday (or a wife, Hee Hee).
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Awesome scene! Scared as hell, but able to do what needed to be done! I loved it, my body was tense while reading, well done. And the end made me laugh. . . She had to sedate him to save him. . . But boy howdy is he gonna be angry. LMAO
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Girl is holding her own. I'm impressed, for a scared city girl she is making due with what she has and trying her best. As our man would say: interesting. . .
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
I like her, just enough fiesty and fear to intrigue Riddick. A mob bosses errand girl has to have some moxy, and she does. This is tuning into an pleasant read. I usually can't tell if I REALLY like a story until I'm farther in, so I am happy to report that I already know I'm not gonna leave this one until the end.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I really like the fact that "Vera" listens to him. A lot of the Mercs in these stories are so cocky that even when they know a convict is right, they still do the wrong thing just to prove they are in charge.

One of these kings is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong. Huh, I wonder what a clean cut lady did to get put in restraints. Can't wait to find out what her secret is.
Never Morrison chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
It's always a joyous occasion to come across a story that you'd lost track of a couple of years before and find it finished. It hurts though, to discover the author has stopped writing. At the very least, your stories aren't left to rot on the vine only half finished. I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story. I was so glad to see it had finished. when I lost track of it, it was on chapter 16. had I known how close to the end you were, I probably would've... well, I dunno. Still, I'm ever so glad to be able to find and finish it. I wish you were still writing!
TheCauldron chapter 18 . 2/25/2014
Oh my god this story was amazing! I couldn't put it down!
loquaciouslethality chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
I loved this story from start to finish. Thank you for writing it and for putting as much effort and time into it as you did.
Potzy375 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
Wow...just...just wow.
I did not see that coming. Awesome job. You got me twice in your story. Lol. First with the two cats instead of just one and then the end. Holy crap. You. Are. AMAZING!

I was getting worried as to how you would end it as I read. I really didn't want Riddick to turn her in but at the same time I knew that he might. Riddick is an amazingly complex person and writing a story with him in it is really hard because of that. I've never been able to keep him fully in character through out my prospective stories I've written but you've pulled it off brilliantly. I applaud you and your awesomeness. I am going to check out your other stories. Keep an eye out for me...I'll be around. Lol.

Potzy375 ;)
PoshKimberlee chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Damn she played him smhhh. We
Need a sequel him breaking out and
Finding her conniving ass