Reviews for Candle in a Hurricane
Sheri04 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OMG.. I just realised this story is is over 3 years old.. so there is probably never going to be a resolution to it..

aww. I wish sometimes that when I choose a fic, I check first to see if it's been completed if it is an older fic. then I wont get into it as much as I usualy do.

I hope the author is ok and that nothing has happened.. xx

*sigh*
Sheri04 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter, no matter if it's long or short.

My only worry is the tag you have given this 'Tragedy'

I feel I may have to get a new box of tissues ready just incase, as I know what you are like! I dont think I can take anymore 'little surprise's' in that respect...

Space x
karaseject chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
this story is really good. I want to know where you're going to go with this. please update! please.
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
interesting! great job!
Darkwing333 chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Short chapters or not i think this is a really interesting story and i can't wait for you to write more! I wonder what is happening to Vala?
BkWurm1 chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
I'd say the story and the chapter length is working.

I wouldn't be surprised though, if you found the chapters getting longer as you move into more of your plot. At this point of the story, the content of the chapters really aren't condusive to fluff or filler to make them longer.

Right now, we really have just the "A" plot, just one story line to follow. The chapters might get longer when things get more complex, but that doesn't mean we have a problem now. It just means that we will hound you for updates more frequently. :)
Sokorra Lewis chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Interesting chapter. Wonder what exactly happened to Vala and why only her. Naqqadah related? Chapter length is really not a problem as long as it is consistant. Having a long chapter then a short chapter kinda throws the reader off. So keeping it within the same range of pages should be fine. At least that is how I see it.
Shinki chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Not as good as your usual writing but its still pretty good. Update soon!
CA chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
I'm hooked too! Looking forward to the next update. CA
Barbie2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Can't wait for more!
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Great start! What did Vala do to it anyway? I would love to know what happens next :)
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Interesting, but the tag of Tragedy makes me nervous about upcoming chapters. I have no problem with lots of problems and then a happy ending, but am less inclined to torture myself and just end with a weepfest. Any chance you can let me know just how premanently tragic things will be? (Death never being a sure thing on SG1)
Blessington chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Great start, looking forward to more soon ;)
dawn chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
very good start. excited to see the next chapter. (don't make us wait too long : ) )
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Interesting so far. I can't really say much as it's only the first chapter but I'll be watching for more:) *adds to story Alert*