Reviews for Perfect Chaos
Modige chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Asdfghjkl this made me sad. A good sad.

Keep writing and God bless!
-S
Twylyte chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow. That was an emotional piece of writing. Good work.
-Twy
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
So sad. I feel sorry for all three of them.
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Doctor and Rose all through the way i don't care if people tell me 11 is long over rose because c'mon 9 loved her 10 obviously 11 can not forget that easily..
themasters pet chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
OMG i lobe this so many possibiltyies come out of it all...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Great story! Awesome!
Caeleinn chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
beautiful story. his sadness was heartbreaking, and of course, just as I finished it, the song "She" by Elvis Costello started playing on my song list.
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
it feels weird reading this after season 3, but it's very in character. I like the idea that her room is untouched
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Lovely little slice of season 3. Very in character for the Doctor- he would joke, and later get all choked up. Nicely done!
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Oh, that was really nice.

I think this is one of my favorite pre-s3 Martha-learns-about-Rose fics. I think your Martha works really well.
sevanderslice chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is a lovely introspective piece, and the Doctor's tie on the floor at the end is a perfect touch. Poor Doctor. :(
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
The prose kept my attention though out this whole story. It was bitter-sweet and so excellently written I was actually disppointed at it's shortness. The emotions protrayed here were so wonderfully captured, I really felt what was going on. These are amazing talents that a writer should have, and I hope to you keep it up.
DoctorWhoRox chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I love it! Its FANTASTIC!

Will there be a sequel? Could you write a sequel? Will you write a sequel? PLEASE!

Its an excellent story! :) GREAT JOB!
Eleanor Of Castile chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I must stop reading 'memories' fics. They always make me cry, without fail. But this one was something special. Really really well written, and the pain of the Doctor perfectly conveyed. Well Done.
Torchedgirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Yay.

Loved every second of it.

Hi its Amy

Yay thnx for your review on my fic.