Reviews for New Years Resolution
Peterick chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I keep reading the last little section over and over and over again, because it is just so ADORABLE! Write more please :)
TooLazy chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I'm really confused about why I feel like Vlad is sad in that last line? What?
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
great, I loved it! I can just imagine Vlad doing this, making that his new years resolution. I can only imagine how hard that must be for him and i can tell from how you wrote it. Plus, Danny and Vlad sharing a New Years Kiss is just perfect! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I liked it. It can be hard to pull off a sudden change in a relationship like that and have it seem natural, but I thin you managed it.
Amy chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
YEAH WOOOO HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007 BABY! wait 2007 that was 7 years ago. Oh well WOOO HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HALLOWEEN (because its Halloween tommorow guess who's NOT going because her mum won't let her, ME)
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Lofe Dystopia chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
How much longer until 2012? A few months?

Is it called Vlanny or Pompous Pep?

How many shippers? Is it popular

Is Fenton x Phantom supported more?

Does Vlanny/Pompous Pep translate to Link x Ganondorf or Link x Linebeck?

And last but not least, do you understand me?
doomedpassion chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
the only thing is that it happened waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast! but I liked it )
Miko Vampire chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Please do a lemon version of this story!
NINJA-RENKA chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Well written, I especially like how well you kept Vlad in character(as well as you could considering the plot).

I've always felt bad for Vlad and his unrequited love for Maddie Fenton, I think that's why I like the Vlad/Danny pairing so much. ANYWAYS, I like how you made this story about Vlad finally realizing the futility of his one-sided love and moving on as well as Danny empathasizing with his "nemesis".
Saere chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
bdf187 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
So cute! The one thing i'm upset about is that there is no sequel. Please write i sequel. : ) please?
Emyrin chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Arrgh! It ended too soon. Very well done, I found it interesting and believable. ... I don't honesty know what else to add at this point.
Xdon't-mind-meX chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
That was so cute! I want more!

PA out