Reviews for My Cheerleader, My World
aroundsundown chapter 20 . 4/1
Love how Peter treated the situation between him and Claire.
aroundsundown chapter 18 . 4/1
"Nathan flew and landed a few metres in front of them, ironically carrying Claire's father in his arms." Not sure why you used ironically. At first I thought Nathan's Claire's father too but then I rmb he's not in this fic. then i thought maybe because they were on opposite sides but now Nathan saved him.

Did Sylar really die?

I've been thinking ever since I watched "Homecoming" how did Sylar not even bleed when he fell whereas Peter truly died? What power did Sylar have?
aroundsundown chapter 13 . 3/31
It's not very often that a fic makes me take out the dictionary (well, switch from Chrome to the dictionary app really). 'brooking no disobedience' Thank you for teaching me a new word
aroundsundown chapter 12 . 3/31
They're all saying goodbye without actually saying goodbye. Peter committing their faces to memory :'(
Nerw20 chapter 20 . 9/19/2012
best story i've read on here! D
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 20 . 1/30/2011
Aw, this is really good! I enjoyed reading it! I love Paire stories! Great job, I can't wait to read the sequel.
Luxuride chapter 20 . 9/6/2010
I've spent the last two days reading on this fic, and I have absolutely enjoyed every moment of it. Lovely writing and great characterization! Thanks for a fantastic Paire fic.
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
"He joked once that I was his cheerleader, on account of having saved me that first time"

ive heard this before, did he really say that?
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
Wow, wonderful story. Lovely length and integration of canon. Normally I don't read much adventure fanfic, but this was great! I thought you kept to the rating well, and did the Paire nicely. Thanks for a great read, I'll be moving on to the sequel now!
twilighttroyellafreak chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
This was an amazing story I can't wait to read the sequel, im sure it will be as great as this one :)
gaap237 chapter 20 . 6/19/2009
This story was amazing. You kept the action going from beginning to end. I read it all in one sitting. I just couldnt leave. Congratulations for your brilliant work.
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 20 . 4/18/2009
This was honestly the best heroes fic I have ever read. It was everything I ever wanted a fic between Perter and Claire to be. It was honest, and real and didn't push the two together despite everything, and it was nice an gradual. Very Very good writing.
Joanna chapter 20 . 6/21/2007
This is an absolutely gorgeous Paire fic; it's definitely one of my favourites. I love your characterizations of Peter and Claire, both as separate characters and in their interactions. Though you make it clear that they share an instant connection, you perfectly capture the tenuousness of the initial, getting-to-know-each-other phase. It was great to read about Peter and Claire learning to be roommates and friends in Peter's apartment. And you advanced their relationship at the right pace, neither too quickly nor too slowly. I also really liked the Micah-aborted love scene as well as the epilogue, which both showed how much Peter and Claire love and want each other because they are willing to wait until it is right. Thank you so much for this wonderful story :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 20 . 5/31/2007
it was beautiful i love it!
Maeve Morgan chapter 20 . 5/28/2007
Wow. I really should've restrained myself and read this at a slower pace, taking the time to review each chapter individually, but it was just so good and I'm so darn curious that I simply couldn't stop. And I seriously wish I had waited till the first season finished in my country before reading this because now I'll keep wishing this is what happens on the show!

Okay, this story here? Right about perfect! Seriously, I can't find enough words to say how wonderful and exciting it was. It made me laugh and it made me cry and nearly made me bite my nails off in anticipation. You managed to write about everything right I felt about Peter and Claire and why they're so clearly destined to be, whether it be lovers, friends, soul-mates or all of those. There's just something there, it's undeniable and it's a damn shame the show didn't actually explore this.

As I mentioned, I don't know what actually happened at the finale-how to stop an exploding man? I'm still clueless, I'm actually still in denial in learning just who exactly is Claire's bio-dad-but your resolution of everything that had already been set in motion was most brilliant. You incorporated all the other characters very nicely even though it was all from Claire and Peter's points of view. It would've been interesting to see how Hiro got his sword in detail and how Niki, DL and Micah got to NYC among other things, but it wasn't really necessary to the story.

I just have to say, the characters were all... perfectly themselves. The dynamics and personalities, everything. There are bonds of friendship and companionship yet they all remain virtually strangers, but they will remain connected forever and there are just endless possibilities for them. Especially since Sylar's body was never discovered.

Your narrative is very descriptive and most appreciated. I was able to visualise every scene in great detail, and it was all just beautifully written. In one note you said something about being insecure writing action sequences, but that's nonsense. You're very good.

A few things make me sad, like the fact that Zach still doesn't remember all about Claire (but I get how that was important for the whole plot) and that Simone died-I don't know if she actually dies in the show so, please don't tell me. ;) And I was wondering if you were planning on exploring the subject of Claire's bio-parents within this AU you created. Of course, you might've already done that in the sequel and here I am talking gibberish. (Oh why couldn't someone else have been her father, like Matt?) Ahem, anyway, I fully plan on reading that sequel.

And seriously? You wrote this whole thing in a month? Bravo! I really admire you. And I really don't know what else to say. This was just great and I can't thank you enough for writing and sharing it.