Reviews for Back Until Sunset
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Lovely works.

One was kind of eerie. It was like having two Shiho's. Or just Akemi and Shiho just exchanging names.

Two was nice. It's pretty neat to have killed Kudo. An assassin Sherry is just beautiful. I'm quite proud she was the one who offed him. XP

I wasn't a fan of III. If Kudo hadn't kissed Ai somewhere in there, the shipper in me would have hated the whole thing. XD

IV was definitely a great one. I loved how it was somehow a mystery up until the end. The ending was superb.

V was good too. The happy ending all CoAi fans probably wish for, but still pretty dark and sad in a way.
Anon E. Mousse chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was actually very good. I couldn't really appreciate the whole thing to its fullest because I'm not exactly from within the Detective Conan fanbase, though. (This is my best friend's one and only fandom. She said that this was one of her favorites, and linked it to me.) I do find your writing style to be quite excellent. It's minimalist, and still manages to give a lot of meaning.
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow that was amazing. I think the best one is the first. I really like how you portrayed Shiho as such, a caring sister. And no, complaining for OOC's would be absurd since I don't think it is. The third is just so in character and I love it. More power
indelibility chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
OHMIGOSH. I loved this. 3
Butterfree chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love how, in your alternate universes, you don't just go out and tell the reader what's going on that makes it different from the anime. It definetly makes us think a lot...though I didn't catch on in the first AU that it was Shiho that was killed in order to free Akemi.

That could just be because I'm slow though...

~ CupidKirby(Twisterirby)
katiesparks chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Oh, was awesome! I loved the one where Ran and Shiho switched, truely amazing,really! LOVED IT!
Aliora chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aw, you are always more than welcome. And you are always such a good and fast beta that it's the least I can do repaying the favour in kind.

As a few people have said already, an awesome fic. Even though I don't know the characters, I was part of their world(s) for a little while, and I think you really succeeded with setting a scene here. You played around with styles and I think the fic is the better for it, and there are some chilling, poignant lines that will live on once the story is done. Love that "breathe in, breathe out" part, and all those other bits I pointed out when I went through it.

Congratulations on a wonderful success with this story - I'm glad the months of effort paid off. :D
Jinnai chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I liked it.
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I think my favorite is number IV, if Shiho's parents were alive. It is because it is nice to see Shiho living happily with her family, ( well, maybe not really happy because of the Organization and all, but, at least they suffer together as a family, right? )I like the part where they live together as a family, but, the ending was sad. They died! Wha! ( Tears ), at least, in her real life, even though she was an orphan and her sister is dead and she has no more family, at least she can stand as the LAST MIYANO. If the story that you wrote came true in her life, they might be happy at first, but at the end there will be no more people with the surname MIYANO living in this planet because they can reproduce, they are already all dead after all. So, anyway, loved your story, but, I like to comment that the other parts of this story I can't understand. Because your explainations about the story is kind of unclear. But love yoyr story. You'll be a great writer someday. But, as I said, you can improve by making your story plot clearer. I hope ur not mad for me saying that. But that's my opinion. hope u r not mad. Love your story, really, the greatest ever!
Fredryck chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Hehe, nice work here. You did a nice job with all the AU's, while the fifth story was interesting. Maybe, probably that isn't going to be canon, but who knows...

Write more! :D
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Somehow you kept both (three? but no one likes Ran; it's two) of them in character even though you went through six different AUs. Very nice.

I like them all and can't really choose a favorite; almost I wish they were canon. But of course they'd conflict. I suppose it's just because I want the main character of the story to be Shiho. Hm.

Oh, well. The best part is, hands down, the writing style. Short and choppy and long and flowing and in between. Reminds me of mine if I want to be conceited; reminds me of what I want mine to be, if I don't.

But hey, you've got me typing stupid stuff. Good sign?
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Well, what could be better than a well done AU?Six well done AU at once!X3

It was interessing to see how Akemi deals with Shiho's fate and how would Shiho act if she were in her sister's shoes.

I would have prefer if the story have not ended before Conan found the one he had not saved but well, the end was fine nonetheless.

The second one was heartbreaking but it was just perfect. I've a weak spot for the fic which portrayed Shiho like someone who was not only a victim but a criminal in the same time, so it was a pleasure to see a story about our poor neglect Sherry. And you've made a good job, I could see her acting like that if she was playing in the same area than Gin.

I loved how human she was despite the sad fate the org had put on her shoulder.

Defintly one of my favorite in the six.

In the third one, you had succed to switching Ran and Shiho's place without made a false Shinichi/Ran fic with a clone of Ran named Shiho.

And it was fun to see Haibara playing the twenty century Watson in her own

The fourth one was my favorite. I loved the way you had portrayed the Miyano family... And it was a wonderful surprise to see than, despite what it seemed, even in this timeline, the Miyano could not escape to the org. Yes, it was sad but beautifully executed(If I could say that in this context!).

The five one was sweet and interessing. Until the end, I was waiting Haibara's awakening...And did I need to said than I was glad she seemed definitly trapped in her dream?_

The last one was short but I could see this scene happening. I loved the way you had showed the internal struggle in Haibara's mind, how facing her fate was not an easy thing to do and how she break her own doubt.

Well, I loved Shiho in this six lifes you had gaves to her, and I hope this fic would not be the last one you wrotte about our favorite little chimist. ;)

Add to fav._
Ewz chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Awesome, just awesome. I absolutely love your portrayal of Ai, OOC or not.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That was cool I like the ideas behind them... they were all excellent great job!