Reviews for Pit of Despair
s1234 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
so beautifully written - well done!
swisstony chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Lol this was well funny: D

This would make a great ep: )

Greatness: D
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
"Pit of Awesome Despair (no littering)" pure gold!

I love their argument. "Youäre not gonna have sex with me because it's unsanitary?" It is so in character!

More mighty boosh fics please :)
blackrosesblackblood chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Awesome I love the way you can almost see it being part of the show. And all of the descriptions, like trees made of plastic (yes, Forest of Doom etc lol)

I liked it, even though I had to read it over a few times since there were an awful lot of long words...but hey, it was a well written piece- something no one can argue with me about!
Suuntavaisto chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Haha! I applaud thee! That was a very entertaining, well written read!

Plus, Naboo to the rescue is always good, even if he did sort of interrupt.
The Happy Monkey of Doom chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
That was neat. Too many good moments to mention. I liked Naboo's appearance in it though, and the way Howard seems to have given in even after the music stops...

It confused me a lot towards the beginning. All those words. I know what they all mean, but because they were all together in clumps I couldn't really take it all in. I got the general gist, though.

M, thanks for that. Was pretty hot.
roonerspism chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Hooray for man love! Vince and Howard teh smex.

Anyway, I like the way this is written, as if it's an actual episode of the show. The way you described things like the fake looking tree, and Howard spitting out polystyrene, among other things, is really cool.

Overall, it's quite a good job, and you seem to have got the characters fairly accurately. Nice one!