Reviews for Ghosts of Christmas
seacat03 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
This was a great story. The last part had me in tears!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Awesome story. It is one of the best christmas stories I have read. I am very glad I found it.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
jbpiggy chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
A very sweet holiday story. Thanks for posting it, xJx
Carole chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
I liked your story. The characters were interesting and it was well written. The only thing I might suggest is to check your spelling, a suite is a type of room and a suit you wear. Also in a few chapters you have know, no and now mixed up. Other than that I thought your story was good.
annv chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
I kept having to stop and wipe the tears away this was a great story sad happy and I agree I think Dean would make agreat Daddy or Uncle
drkstormynite chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Sniff, sob...great story. So wonderful to see the tender side of Dean and *wipes eyes* to see them both enjoy some unguarded moments, *blows nose* now if only the ghosts could have cured Nathan.

Thanks for a great diversion! :)
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
This is one of my favorite stories and I am sorry it took me so long to review it. This is a well written story! thanks.
Rat chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
That's a great story, I really enjoyed reading it.
AquarianNightSky chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Good story. I liked Sam in "full lawyer mode" That witch got what was coming to her. LoL. I liked "fatherly" Dean too. I think he would make a great dad someday, as well as Sam. I also kind of figured that Gary's parents were going to adopt Nathan and Andy. I really liked that too. Other than a few typoes and misspellings, the story wsa written very well. Good job.

Toodles!

Sky
Poppyflake chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
That was really good and sweet. Thank you.
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Lovely story with lots of little stories scattered in, well written and very enjoyable to read. Hope you write another fic soon. I've added you to my alert list just in case you do and hopefully they will be working!
Jennygeee chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Loved the story of Paster Jim saving them from being taken into care.
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Well done Sam for standing up the that upstart doctor and bless Dean for helping Kate through her worrying time with her husband – you just have to love that guy! Love the “always look on the bright side of life” quote but you had me singing it all day!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Love the references to the Goons and Monty Python’s Flying Circus – very funny! Poor Dean, why is he so appealing when he’s sick?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »