Reviews for Beyond Lost
funaawa chapter 1 . 10/8
I honestly felt depressed more than sad after reading this. If I was Zuko, I'd probably be feeling sad, but as an onlooker, I can't help but feel empty and depressed. It just comes to show that in a hopeless situation, anyone can change.
moodygoody chapter 1 . 9/8
Messed and devastated, it was a good piece of writing but it brought such a hopeless emptiness that I m not sure about anything anymore.
StickLitUp chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
oh my god I'm crying :((
Isobelle chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Mate, my heart just cracked open. I love how their roles swapped, how Katara became the hopeless as Zuko became hopeful. So wickedly beautiful and tragic. This fic also reminds me of a very sad song, Come back to me by Les Friction. I don't know if you've heard it, but you should check it out with this beautiful tragic piece in mind.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
NOOOOOO! This is so heart-wrenchingly sad and wonderful!
sticks-and-mints chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
*Que the tearbending* Why do you have to give me all these feels? You just freaking broke my heart. Which sucks, because you did it so beautifully that I can't be mad. Horribly upset, yes, inconsolable, most definitely. But it was so elegantly written and well paced that I can't complain. So good job making me cry at 3:30 in the morning. But keep up the good work. :')
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Dude...I have no words. None at all
Chartuce chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I love and hate this. But it was wonderfully done. Even if it did tear my heart out…
Firefly's Locket chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I wanted to read your sequel story, but I couldn't remember if I'd read this, so I came back here. I don't think I've ever read this. I couldn't have. It was too beautiful not to remember. Now, though, I feel like I'm not ready to continue on. I need a bit to just let this story rest with me.
AshAnime chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
OMG Do you know what this did to me?! This is the very first fic that has ever reduced me to tears! MY goodness why did this have to be so beautiful yet sad?! I want to say so much more about what an amazing writer you are but I can't even think over the sadness in my head and the tears streaming down my face. How do you not have over a hundred views already?!

*vigorously wipes tears*

YOU'RE AMAZING!
foolish intentions chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
im crying a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Woah what? Talk about tear bending... wow I can't bekieve this is real
caspasta chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
WHAT? WHERE IS THE REST OF IT!? NOOOOOOOOOO! /cries grossly.. this was absolutely perfect.
vivafiction chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
this is so beautiful, i can't even find the words to talk about it. i've read it so many times and it just never stops making me feel so deeply for the two of them and this other worldly predicament they're in. this idea is stunning and well-executed, and i just don't even know how i can find the words to express how much i enjoyed this and how blown away i am at this caliber of talent. i just love it.
ALW4 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Holy crap. How is your writing this incredible? I want to cry now. That was so perfectly thought out and executed, and just ... woah. So, SO good.