Reviews for Beyond Lost
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
NOOOOOO! This is so heart-wrenchingly sad and wonderful!
sticks-and-mints chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
*Que the tearbending* Why do you have to give me all these feels? You just freaking broke my heart. Which sucks, because you did it so beautifully that I can't be mad. Horribly upset, yes, inconsolable, most definitely. But it was so elegantly written and well paced that I can't complain. So good job making me cry at 3:30 in the morning. But keep up the good work. :')
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Dude...I have no words. None at all
Chartuce chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I love and hate this. But it was wonderfully done. Even if it did tear my heart out…
Firefly's Locket chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I wanted to read your sequel story, but I couldn't remember if I'd read this, so I came back here. I don't think I've ever read this. I couldn't have. It was too beautiful not to remember. Now, though, I feel like I'm not ready to continue on. I need a bit to just let this story rest with me.
AshAnime chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
OMG Do you know what this did to me?! This is the very first fic that has ever reduced me to tears! MY goodness why did this have to be so beautiful yet sad?! I want to say so much more about what an amazing writer you are but I can't even think over the sadness in my head and the tears streaming down my face. How do you not have over a hundred views already?!

*vigorously wipes tears*

YOU'RE AMAZING!
foolish intentions chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
im crying a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Woah what? Talk about tear bending... wow I can't bekieve this is real
caspasta chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
WHAT? WHERE IS THE REST OF IT!? NOOOOOOOOOO! /cries grossly.. this was absolutely perfect.
vivafiction chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
this is so beautiful, i can't even find the words to talk about it. i've read it so many times and it just never stops making me feel so deeply for the two of them and this other worldly predicament they're in. this idea is stunning and well-executed, and i just don't even know how i can find the words to express how much i enjoyed this and how blown away i am at this caliber of talent. i just love it.
ALW4 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Holy crap. How is your writing this incredible? I want to cry now. That was so perfectly thought out and executed, and just ... woah. So, SO good.
LooneyZampy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Another fic of yours that I really loved :)
This is probably my favorite fanfic of yours, actually!

I really like the idea of the story, Zuko and Katara being trapped in some strange mysterious place and... Waiting.

After I read the first paragraph, I knew that I would be reviewing this story when I finish xD and actually, I kept notes on a separate document about all the little things that made me like this story as I was reading, so I don't forget anything x))

What I particularly liked is that the horror is emanating from an otherwise paradisiac place. The tension between the descriptions and the atmosphere gives the story its magic and makes you read on. The few elements of the garden to which you are continuously referring aid to building the image in the head and the "favorite spots", if I can call it like that, make it come alive. I particularly loved the solemn presence of the statues, as awe inspiring-objects...

I also love this passage -

"Sometimes, when it would get dark in the garden like it was now, she would stare at the statues and silently wonder if they would answer her if she asked them questions about the others or the war or what a blade of grass was really supposed to do when it was dropped into a small pond."

- because it's once again, so alive. The fact that you mentioned the war and the others next to something as little as a blade of grass, referencing the scene where Katara drops it into a pond, makes the thought process come alive once again. It's... It seems so human, so... So natural, I could really imagine it happening.

Now, the part that marked me the most is when Katara starts to forget her brother. The first time she asks for his name is so heart-breaking. And as she tries to remember, you can really feel the pain that's seizing her, and you really managed to capture it.

«"I can see his face," she whispered, her words mixing together from the rapid speed at which they were being produced. "I can see his face and his eyes—eyes like mine, they're blue, blue like the water of the oceans, we lived near oceans, near ice—and I can see his weapons, his faithful boomerang, his clothes, his tribal necklace, I can see all of it." A sharp, panicked breath. "But I don't know his name."»

This passage is really powerful. I could feel the chill going through my spine when I read this.

Also, this fanfic of yours is one of the few that managed to make me feel something in my belly when they kissed. Because it was just... Right. It wasn't forced, nor cheesy, nor just happening because it had to happen.

Now, the only thing that maybe sounded a little bit "too much" in my humble opinion was the part just before Katara vanishes. Their exchange is a bit long and dragging in romantic sentenced according to me. Once again, I don't know if it's because it really is like that or because it's usually hard for me to read romance in general, so I'm not really used to the great declarations. I really enjoyed your entire fanfic, but this little part was a bit too long to my tastes. Even though it still didn't spoil the mood! Your writing style has been constant all along, so even the "great declarations" worked fine in that context x)

Finally, I want to praise the evolution of the characters in this story and the inversion of the roles of a sort... All the while managing to keep them perfectly in character! Hats down for that and thank you for this fanfic
CatonissForever20 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa! No!
songs chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
hands down, best one shot i've read on this website.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Heartbreakingly beautiful and breathtakingly brilliant.