Reviews for Color
Frenchie-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This is the BEST Wicked fluff I've ever read! Galinda and Elphie are perfectly in-character! Brilliant job, you are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work! *hugs*
lotrelves chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Adorable. :)

Especially that last line.
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
this was an absolutely cute fic. you did a great job on it. this is totally going on my favorites!
Brianne chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
This is very cute, yet it works. I love the ending. Great word choices and grammer.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
“One day, Miss Elphaba, then I will show you where the remover is and how to use it,”

Made me smile. Good story.
Elpheen chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This was wickedly funny and well written, I'm even going to go as far as to say that it was perfect! Not only were there no typos (which makes a change from most fics I've read lately), but Galinda and Elphie were perfectly in character! I could picture the scene so clearly, and I still have a grin on my face from reading it! Definitely one of the best Wicked fics I've read, you've captured the essence of their friendship and characters so well!

A couple of my favourite lines:

'...she scouted out a silver (that stayed silver in the sunlight, and all other lights as well)'

'...giving Galinda a glare that surely would have killed a lesser being.'

And of course:

'So, when will you let me do your toenails?'

Thank you for lightening up my day and putting me in a great mood!

xoxoxoxox
Megan chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I'm definitely a fan of your writing. The characterizations are spot-on, in my opinion. This one was adorable. :)
ChocolatStar chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Haha what a fantastic little story D You're on a role! I really really do like the way you write - and aw, this was terribly sweet D

Will go off and read more from you. Hugs!
WhisperedMuse chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
The last line made me laugh. The whole thing was quite homourous, I could imagine the whole thing in my head. Both Elphie and Galinda were so in character; that kind of added to the humour in a way. I really enjoyed that!

Kate x
the pixess chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
"Ozmopolitain" *cracks up* cute
Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Oh! I like this story a lot! It's excellently written and the end is cute! I like it!
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Aw. This was very cute! I love how you portrayed Galinda in this one.