Reviews for Closing the Sunnydale Hellmouth
Kellyjean27 chapter 31 . 4/23/2008
I have a new favorite fanfic category. I have never been a huge reader of the Supernatural fics. Got hooked on these cause of the Buffy connection.

You are a very talented writer. I do have one small suggestion. Use some sort of scene break, or even a triple space when the scene is switching,because sometimes it makes it hard to follow for a minute when one paragraph ends, and the next starts with totally new situations and characters and no real indication that the scene has shifted to another. Just a small thing that would make things a little easier. so not a flame.

on to the next story. glad I am off work for the next little while. this is gonna take a while ( giggles yippie )

MagicOgress chapter 19 . 7/3/2007

I love the Dawn Winchester serie even though there are some things that does not fit such as Faith age, but hell, they're fanfiction so we can change what we want in it.

But...I'm French Canadian and William the Bloody in French is William LeSanguinaire

As you wrote it, LeSainger, it doesn't mean anything, but it's near enough 'singer' which means 'to imitate' and it comes from the word 'singe' which is "monkey".

Anyhow, just wanted to help. If you need other things traduce or to make sure you've traduced them ok in French, I can help and would be happy too.

Keep writing. I love it :)

Inksoul chapter 31 . 6/21/2007
Hey great job! I’m sad it’s over but I absolutely loved this story. You did a good job combining all of the was excellent. Keep up the good work!