Reviews for P·R·I·N·C·E
rawrMim chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
OMG!

I'm having mixed emotions ryt now.

WHY D'YA PUT NATSUKI IN A LOVE TRIANGLE? ESPECIALLY TO AN OC!

i don't think i have the guts to continue. O.O

Just kidding.

But seriously.

Don't put natsuki in an oc love triangle.

Some parts are great.

some are somewhat (sorry for the term) absurd.

But keep trying. And never give up! :)
solarknight123 chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
I'm glad you made a faq for the story, it explained some of the questions i had for the story. I'll admit when i read the title first i though "oh god, not a mai, nasuki, oc love triangle." but after reading the story and the 8th chapter i realised it wasn't as strong as i though. Nasuki didn't show signs of falling for him and i understand why mai has a crush on him since he looks like tate and is probably their son.
Hone Onna chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
Oh boy, just exactly what we were missing.

A Mai-Hime Marty Stu...
Jayjay too lazy chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
...Is there something wrong with you or is it just me? I can't believe you'd let Natsuki fall in love with some random guy she sure wouldn't give second thought about. I mean even that kendo guy, Takeda or whatever, had a higher chance of getting together with Natsuki. Also what's with the OC triangle? There's a love triangle with your OC, Natsuki, and Mai. Didn't your story say that Mai was his mother? Another thing, I like how your made up PRINCE system is stronger than the HIME system. Healing injuries and becoming strong and if you can't tell I'm being sarcastic. Your OC isn't original at all by the way. He's like those male protagonists in most shounen anime. Tough, strong, mysterious, and so kind that animals wouldn't mind flocking to him. Anyways that's all I have to say. I hadn't planned on writing a rant of some sort but after reading the last chapter...Anyways I apologize for ranting but not for the content of my rant.
Simply Saturday chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Look, I can't decide what's worse: Your style of writing or the fact that you obviously hate gays and lesbians, then decide to totally warp a perfectly good character's sex preference only to meet up to your own pref. Also, your disclaimer clearly says there isn't lovey dovey stuff in it. But what's with the stupid OC triangle?

I highly doubt Natsuki would EVER give a crap about a random guy, let alone one that never existed in the anime. She's lesbian, that's canon, and I guess some people can't get over that.

Sorry, but this is my last review for this fic, and I had to come out and say it to make things perfectly clear to you on my behalf, and yours as well.

If I sounded harsh, I apologize, but this is how I honestly feel about your fic.
solarknight123 chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
That was a pretty intresting story, hope there's a possible sequel to it. Still a bit confused on who keiji really is.
xiar chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
Kenji is Mai's son? i suspected the moment of the talk they had in the Mashiro's office.

Interesting for once Mai's future is "brilliant scientist" unlike all the aftermath fic... the best she did with her life is a "Chef".

I had enjoyed this fic. Thanks for sharing XD
Alex phoenix Wing chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
Damn, that's a twist on the meaning of a CHILD. A Son of a Hime.

I wonder which Hime. What is the meaning of Akitoh?

I hope you find the inspiration for another story because I definitly enjoyed this one.
Alex phoenix Wing chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
Awesome, Kagutsuchi was PISSED.

It's a shame that the next chapter is the last. I hope I can see a Otome-fic in the future.

About my story, it uses the anime version combined with some elements I picked up from wikipedia.

And I wouldn't blame somebody for having a similar idea. Only if it was really copied, and exactly the same story line, I would consider something like that.
Alex phoenix Wing chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
Interesting,

The title caught my eye, it's almost the same as mine.

P.R.I.N.C.E vs Project PRINCE.

Both have the promise of a male Hime, but both have different starting points.

I wonder how your story continues.

If you have the time, please review my story.
solarknight123 chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Intresting story, can't wait to see where this goes. _
Simply Saturday chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Oh, goody! A gary stue! Just what the world needs right now! Anyway, pushing my rant aside, you do have potential to write well. May I suggest using less dialouge and a little more detail? Also, I'd try sperating dialoge from detail. It's much easier for your audience to read that way. I don't care for OCS at all if you read my profile.

But PLEASE, for the love of all things canon, leave Natsuki outta any love triangles.