Reviews for Parental
masspao chapter 1 . 5/11
gracias por compartir este fic me encanto como en cierta forma Hikari ve tanto a Nagisa como a Honoka y los nombre sus padres sustitutos XD.
PegasisterOtaku chapter 1 . 3/10
I love it. Someone should do a fanfic reading of this or maybe a comic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
claro como hikari no tiene tecnicamente padres
te digo que cuando pienso en eso me pongo triste pero con este fanfic me siento un poco menos tristes : asi que gracias por esta historia
TheVictoriousMC chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Godoka. I love your Nagihono so much.

I'll be sad when I run out of your Nagihono stories to read
Drinkie chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I remember when i watched Futari Wa and Futari Wa Max Heart a few months ago i actually thought that Nagisa and Honoka should just hurry up and confess their feelings to each other and become a couple especially after the second Max Heart movie i certainly do think that Hikari is like a daughter to them as well especially since she's only about 1 or so years old at the end of the series.

You captured the relationship of the three pretty well here i could totally see them being like that these days i think Nagisa and Honoka should just get married already their pretty much acting like a married couple :)
haylE15 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I like that even if there is parental's stuff you wrote a little romance as well
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
aww i loved it, though i'm not a Yuri fan, that was cute. and its obvious Honoka likes her in the series~
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
AWESOME! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Man I love this story SO much! Thanks for writing it! D
Atraya chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aww...this story was perfect! You have once again gone past my expectations and even managed to give Hikari a place in this story! The ending was simply awesome. CHEERS to anothe great story!

~Sonyscreens
sakudesu chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
haha. Nagisa is the father. Another well written fanfic. Really sweet.
Magister of Discord chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
aw, their so cute together...you really did a good job here!

pls. continue to write some more...

:D

*sigh* i just wish this would happen in the anime...XD
Belthasar chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was cute.
darkstormkrazer22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
aww that is so cute and funny at the same time!
K-1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Hey!A very cute and entertaining story...just what I personally like!_

Keep writing more of this kind of stories and Im gonna get your loyalst reader.

Your description and combining of the different situations till the end is really good and I have fun,during ,GOOD JOB!

And work-hard and write,write,write!