Reviews for Parental
TheVictoriousMC chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Godoka. I love your Nagihono so much.

I'll be sad when I run out of your Nagihono stories to read
Drinkie chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I remember when i watched Futari Wa and Futari Wa Max Heart a few months ago i actually thought that Nagisa and Honoka should just hurry up and confess their feelings to each other and become a couple especially after the second Max Heart movie i certainly do think that Hikari is like a daughter to them as well especially since she's only about 1 or so years old at the end of the series.

You captured the relationship of the three pretty well here i could totally see them being like that these days i think Nagisa and Honoka should just get married already their pretty much acting like a married couple :)
haylE15 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I like that even if there is parental's stuff you wrote a little romance as well
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
aww i loved it, though i'm not a Yuri fan, that was cute. and its obvious Honoka likes her in the series~
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
AWESOME! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Man I love this story SO much! Thanks for writing it! D
sonyscreens chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aww...this story was perfect! You have once again gone past my expectations and even managed to give Hikari a place in this story! The ending was simply awesome. CHEERS to anothe great story!

~Sonyscreens
sakudesu chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
haha. Nagisa is the father. Another well written fanfic. Really sweet.
Magister of Discord chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
aw, their so cute together...you really did a good job here!

pls. continue to write some more...

:D

*sigh* i just wish this would happen in the anime...XD
Belthasar chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was cute.
darkstormkrazer22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
aww that is so cute and funny at the same time!
K-1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Hey!A very cute and entertaining story...just what I personally like!_

Keep writing more of this kind of stories and Im gonna get your loyalst reader.

Your description and combining of the different situations till the end is really good and I have fun,during ,GOOD JOB!

And work-hard and write,write,write!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Now that you mention it, Honoka and Nagisa fit those roles perfectly

Since Hikari arrives to Earth and learn the truth about her real identify, Cure Black and Cure White (Nagisa and Honoka), they have guided her trough many things. They did their best to defend the Garden of Light, and then fight alongside with Hikari against the dark forces in the Garden of Rainbows.

Likewise, I really enjoy the way you manage their relationship here. No need of great words to make their feelings clear. The same way Nanoha and Fate does, you know how to handle these two pairs.

I’m done with your Pretty Cure and Nanoha fanfiction. I’m ready for more.