Reviews for A World Engendered
RowanJade chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh bravo! Very well written. I love the fact that this is very simple yet so much more than what Carey gave us herself. Very nice look into Anafiel's youth and what motivated him to teach Phedre and Alcuin what he did. You're a fantastic writer! Thanks for sharing!
Gleep chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Touching. How I wish that you had delved into Delaunay's relationship with Alciun though. :) I am still bitter that we didn't find out more about that in the books before they died.
antumbra chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That was ...amazing. It caught the essence of the Delaunay that I have always picture, but his private muses. Well done.
Elfgirl2005 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I'm also glad to see another Kushiel piece. I thought it was very well written, and even sounds like Delaunay. I love how you show that his utmost loyalty is to his oath to Rolande, even above his responsibility to protect Alcuin and Phedre. But as he comes to love them, it gets harder. Very well done.
Bambu chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
There's not much Kushiel fanfiction out there, and I really enjoyed this vignette. It's a nice moment of reflection for Anafiel, who is an extremely sympathetic yet enigmatic character.