Reviews for Get a LIFE!
Justafan chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Um...please finish? I'd like to see the end of this one, even so many years down the line...
randomgirl chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
WHAT THE HELL, RAZAMATAZ13! You can't just leave us hanging like that, especially not with such an original storyline that was so well written! It looks like you were planning to finish it off in about a chapter or two, why didn't you? It's never too late, people will still read it and like it.
Fates My Bitch chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
If you aren't going to update it ever again can you at least give me a hint as to what happened? Please.

I love the whole idea with the "literal translation" (I still find it funny when he says "these literal translations are killing me." and the words "Literal Translation" fall from the sky and crush him.) backfires. It has happened to him before. But I really like this story. I just wish I knew the ending.
BEETLESBABES chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
OMFG! I FREAK'N LOVED THIS STORY! Please tell me that you plan to go on with the plot. If you don't, then give me the permission to finish it! Although, I would rather you finish it because it is your story and I can't tell the story like you could because I'm not you. So. PLEASE! Continue the story and make all of us BJ fans happy!
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
So cute! Hurry and update soon!
LadyBookworm80 chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
Six months between entries is a long ime to wait. As much as I hate BJ in a bad sit. I can't wait to read your next ch.
Osanagokorochi chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
Oi! Where's that water-blowin' chapter you promised all those months ago? Your updates say you were on a roll for a bit there, and now you leave us with this cliffhanger? Not fair! I wanna know what happens (even if this whole thing is a bit cliche and contrived)!
Arshes13 chapter 7 . 3/3/2007
That was so CUTE! Please update!

~Mana
Dark enchanter chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
Cool idea for a fic, and it's true, Beetlejuice takes everything WAY too literally! I can't wait to see what happens next at the waterfall! Is BJ gunna die again? I have to know!
HoshiGumi chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
OMG. I really like this Fanfic. Normally, I am not a fan of BJX Lydia. (I just cannot see it even though the cartoon hints at it like crazy and I have been watching it like crazy recently.) But, I like this fanfic
Mad-Hatter-LCarol chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Gah- dont leave us hanging -agian-! stop cliffes (dont really, they're perfect.. just annoying)

it's getting more serious now isnt it? *muses*

hey, hang on... are WitchyWanda and mywickidlyweirdnature and me the -only- ones reviewing? *gasps* that's not right!

hey, HEY YOU PEOPLE READING THIS(I KNOW YOUR THERE!)REVIEW!

DONT ACT LIKE YOU CANT SEE THIS, I KNOW OTHERS READ THE STORY REVIEWS PAGE! *SHAKES THE SRCEN WITH FORCE OF ANGER* REVIEW, DAMMIT!

*pants*

anyway, tea?
WitchyWanda chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Sorry, too lazy right now to log it xD But..oh my GOD oh my GOD! I'm SO happy they didn't jump! Poor Lydia.. And she's RIGHT he'd NEVER be Beetlejuice again! I like the Beetle crunching amigo. He's COOL! T_T
mywickedlyweirdnature chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Aw. Still cute. Still mushy. (Smiles stupidly) Stop it! You're ruining me! I'm not supposed to like this kinda mush! I'm melting! Look what you've done! But seriously, this is nice (shudders). I like the thought you put into Lydia's choice and BJ's option of staying with her.
Mad-Hatter-LCarol chapter 6 . 1/6/2007
sweet! two more chapters! Whe!

your evil for the cliffie, buut you added a villian (which is always good... it gets boring without a proper villian sooner or later)

Bee-er, Brian kissed her! ubba-mush... he going to change back to regular age in the middle of the kiss isnt he? that would be awkard...

tea?
WitchyWanda chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
O_O ...whoa... You just had to make up a bad guy didn't ya? Why not just go ahead and make Donnyjuice evil! xD Nah, that'd be too much. But great idea for a cliff hanger! XD Lydia was all flipping out thinking they were gonna jump off the waterfall. Yeah right. xP