Reviews for Marvel Comics vs. Digimon!
SupermanPostDeath chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Boy it's been 10 years
Could you please continue this story
auqnue stops you be down another five chapters
Tenes odnde we see another page full story
What's with and fight Digimon Kaiser
Piedmon and Green Goblin
If you want to continue it but can not for some arzon
Dala in adoption story, it is a shame to waste it
Darth Ocnarf chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Se imaginan a Apocalypse los dos son extremadamente poderosos o Thanos que en marvel era la contrapartida del gran Darkseid
Darth Ocnarf chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
No hay que olvidar que Doom es un mago y científico considerado segundo solo al doctor richards y en cuestión de magia es superado solo por el doctor extraño, el emperador se basa en la ciencia para controlar a los digimon por lo que la magia y la ciencia deben darle ventaja a doom
Darth Ocnarf chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Todo muy lindo lo malo que su autor no quiera avanzar con las peleas , aunque yo estoy de lado de Marvel por lo menos ponga 5 capítulos mas
Solomon chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Interesting concept. The whole idea of multiple dimensions is very nicely handled. I enjoyed seeing my some of my favorite characters up against each other, and I felt that the battles were handled quite realistically. The most annoying thing was the lack of whatever these "" are called for the first couple of chapters. That being said though, this is definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read (can't really say I read many, most are godawful). For battles, I would recommend...

-Absorbing Man vs. Sylphymon

-Glob Vs. Raremon

-Greymon/Metalgreymon Vs. Goliath A.K.A. Bill Foster

-Ape-Man Vs. Apemon
gistech chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Nice. I've vistited your site thousands of times (shame it's not being updated anymore, though :( ) - anyways, I had a suggestion for a one-on-one, based very much off "Devimon vs Venom" - how's about Carnage vs Diaboromon?
Colin chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Please keep going! I can't wait for more.
avp fan 2099 chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
hey why don't you find some one to fight man-thing and werewolf by night because those two are my favorite marvel characters. hey why don't you do raremon vs. man-thing and werewolf by night vs. garurumon. seeya!
Jonathan Macho chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
An awesome idea with a great storyline, FANTASTIC! Hope to see nore crossovers in the future. HURRY UP AND FINISH! Please.
AeonFrodo chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
God, this is funny! And I've checked out your site, Digimon Enclopadia! It rocks. I really hope you update this soon cause you haven't written in at least five years. SO PLEASE UPDATE!
kb chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Man... When I read the summery I thought the story would suck! This is actually pretty good.
devil thing chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
hey don't stop now keep going and finish as soon as you can. hey why don't you add the hulk , godzilla vs. raremon, or devil hulk vs. cathcha later and by the way hulk is number one and venom is one of my favorite villians and devil hulk is my favorite hulk incarnation. if you don't know what devil hulk looks like go to google and type in incredible hulk ultimate destruction find someone to fight the abomination and man-thing see-ya.
ULTRAPRIME chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
Hey Chris nice fanfics.I was wondering if you needed help for future about...

V.S Cherubimon

Invisible Woman V.S Kumamon

V.S MetalEtemon
eep chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Armageddemon/Armageddon

Apocalymon/Apocalypse

Dragomon/The Blob
marion mcdaniel chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
i love your fanfiction. my favorite marvel character is the my favorite hulk incarnation is the devil hulk. put the hulk and devil hulk into one of your chapters. by the way the devil hulk i mean is the one incredible hulk:ultimate destruction see yoe later.