Reviews for Spies at the Window
Kasai no Kage chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I love the Konohana pairing. It's so cute! And you did this really well I feel :)
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
LOL, funny stuff! Melikey!

Keep up the good work!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Maybr
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice!
Dynamite on Cure chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I liked it. Especially konohamaru's confusion and his final thoughts concerning hanabi.

And it's okay if you don't like them as a couple (or at all really) I still think they're a cute couple. Well as cute as an 11 and 12 year old can be as a couple before it gets weird, sick and illegal. But I don't focus on those parts.

I'd follow this if there was any prospect of a sequel but I doubt there would be since you said you dislike this couple. :(
mttmercado chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
LOL I WANNA KNOW WHAT SHE FEELS!

u got me wonderen
chris chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
good point on people not caring, but you seem to have gotten several reviews anyways. very good story, mildly sweet and funny, but not too sappy. And I like your version of Hanabi, I wouldn't imagine she'd be shy and introverted like Hinata.
UnseatedShinigami chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was a good story. It wasn't unbelievable and did credit to the characters personalities (Although I, personally, think Hanabi isn't as harsh as most authors tend to make her).

I have a good deal of interest in secondary characters and enjoy when they are paired well. You succeeded in doing so.
ISwearMyNameIsBob chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Nice, I really liked it! ...read it twice, actually.

I'm going to go check out your profile now, to see what else you've written. Have a nice day.
Colorful Magic chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Please make more! *gives puppy dog eyes* Pretty please with peanut butter on top?
Nimashi.Ukkimoto chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I Love This Pairing And I Hate That There Aren't Many Stories For It, But This FanFic. Was Really Well Writen And One Of My Favourites. And Since I Love NaruHina It Was Fantastic!
Saoirse Darkwind chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Yes! There is no love at all for this pairing! I'm glad you're writing.

I love the last line... priceless.
Gena chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I care about Hanabi and Konohamaru as a couple! I thought this was quite a cute story.
bloodizmyheroin chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was cute! There aren't many good Hanabi x Konohamaru fics around and I'm glad I found a good one first shot. 3 Keep up the great work!
Attck Inzuka chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That is a fairly good story. you probably get away with another chapter
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »