Reviews for Not Just a Girl
la canelle chapter 8 . 5/2
I want more. Please. Gimme more.
meg13bloodrose chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
ive reread this story twice know and i'm so happy i found it agabeautiful amd it will be such a waste if in after a year...i forgot the title and so i had a hard looking for it again...thats how much i like this fic..i actually continuously looked for it for months now.. Please please please do not abandon this story..it is absolutely beautiful and itll be such a waste if you dont complete it...i agree with the other comments that i kinda dislike sasuke and naruto's attitude here but i still root for them to get sakura back...i also kinda feel as if jaegar and sakura did not have enough chance to fully develop feelings for each other..there were too many unsaid things between them...anyways...i hope you find the inspiration to be able to finish this lovely story... Good luck !
MakeMeSayHi chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Omg i read this once and i liked it so much
but then i forgot to follow this story and forgot the name too :
and i finally found it...woohoo!
Love it btw 3
Pixiecropse chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
lol love it
Polaris chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
I was reading the latest Naruto issue 632 (yay Sakura!) and was reminded of your wonderful story :). It's so funny and you make Sasuke and Naruto infuriating and endearing at the same time. I hate them and yet I'm rooting for them to get their girl too.

And of course, I really like the way you give Sakura the consideration she deserves. Although it has been a few years now, I hope you can find the inspiration to complete the story. Thanks!
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
:D
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
they are such bastards, i vote for NOT sasunarusaku, it is a good couple yea, but here they are just PISSING ME OFF TOO MUCH, i rather have itasaku, gaasaku, kakasaku, hell i might even tolerate KANKUsaku, (rather not but)

i am looking foreward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
-_-" those idiots, but the story is "enchanting" and i is a waste to abandon it, just so you know
YoUrFAN chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
I retread the story for like 4 times and you still haven updated yet! You are killing me every time I read it cos it leaves me hanging! Pls update!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Ya know, I understand sakura's issues at this point but at the same time all the blame can't be placed completely on the boys. Sakura wasn't communicating. She wasn't asserting herslef and doing what she needed despite the opinions of her lovers. Not until now and when she does it's to abruptly leave and then think that everyone dislikes her or something. Yes I understand her issues but she's being a bit ridiculous too. A bit. The boys fucked up but she contributed in her own small way. As they say, love is a two way street.
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
i (not to be mean) hate Naruto-baka and Sasuke-Teme in this story.
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
If you are still looking for a beta, I would happily be up for the task if it would mean that You would update again. This story is way too good to just leave hanging like this.

Actually, I had read it a few years ago, and it became one of my favorites, and every so often i would come back and re-read it. And then something happened, I'm not sure what, but all of a sudden, this story wasn't in my favorites anymore. And when I searched for it, I couldn't find it.

I only happened to find it again because I browsed through the favorites of the author of another story that i have in my favorites. You have NO IDEA how happy I was.

And here, I have just re-read this story again, for the umpteenth time. I would so very, very like an update soonish. If you please.
Pupppy chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
but she did name the cat she named it Puss... didnt she?
springleaf15 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. THIS IS LIKE AN IDEAL STORY FOR ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE AWESOMENESS.
Kurosaki Razhel chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
I wish you'd update T.T I really love your story.