Reviews for Not Just a Girl
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 8 . 7/31
Loved this! I wish you'd pick it back up again! It's so good!
Red Distress chapter 1 . 6/3
The tears won't stop~! I can actually imagine that this is what the relationship between the three would be like... This so sad but... I love it.
Oh God, please, please finish this. PLEASE! I know it's been so long but please don't leave this here so unfinished, yet so amazing!
sacredorchid chapter 8 . 5/5
Oh GOD please finish this! And I would love if we could finally get to Sasuke and Naruto realizing that their inability to respect her need for space from them is exactly what pushes her away. It's like they think she just doesn't understand what's best for herself and have decided to make those decisions for her. She needs to be completely in touch with herself before she allows them back into her life, and they need to reevaluate the role they have tried to force her in and what she really means to them before they can claim they have become better and want her back,
Iryelb chapter 8 . 3/12
I don't know how I feel about this story, clearly Sakura was having issues and feeling smothered but just as clearly she should have come to Naruto and/or Sasuke with her problems so they could try to work it out rather than running away. They probably could have worked things out if she had just told them how left out and unloved she was feeling, and if she made it clear how seriously she was feeling it Naruto AND Sasuke would have changed to accommodate because it seems like they do love her. I loved the confrontation between Jaeger, Naruto, and Sasuke.
Archeologist chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
Hey,

I remember reading this story years ago and thought about it the other day so had to read it again... Probably should have studied for the recent exams instead...

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I hope you will be continuing this some day. With Naruto's appalling ending, I think we need stories like this more than ever to remind us of who tthe characters really are and not the shells of themselves that they ended up becoming.

I've been putting my stories on hold for years now and have only recently been thinking about them and where I was hoping to take them (though they tend to have a mind of their own!)

So no pressure or demands. Just a note to say thanks for brightening my days years ago and recently, again
celtix chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
what a story XD ! can't wait to read your next chapter!
la canelle chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
I want more. Please. Gimme more.
meg13bloodrose chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
ive reread this story twice know and i'm so happy i found it agabeautiful amd it will be such a waste if in after a year...i forgot the title and so i had a hard looking for it again...thats how much i like this fic..i actually continuously looked for it for months now.. Please please please do not abandon this story..it is absolutely beautiful and itll be such a waste if you dont complete it...i agree with the other comments that i kinda dislike sasuke and naruto's attitude here but i still root for them to get sakura back...i also kinda feel as if jaegar and sakura did not have enough chance to fully develop feelings for each other..there were too many unsaid things between them...anyways...i hope you find the inspiration to be able to finish this lovely story... Good luck !
MakeMeSayHi chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Omg i read this once and i liked it so much
but then i forgot to follow this story and forgot the name too :
and i finally found it...woohoo!
Love it btw 3
Pixiecropse chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
lol love it
Polaris chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
I was reading the latest Naruto issue 632 (yay Sakura!) and was reminded of your wonderful story :). It's so funny and you make Sasuke and Naruto infuriating and endearing at the same time. I hate them and yet I'm rooting for them to get their girl too.

And of course, I really like the way you give Sakura the consideration she deserves. Although it has been a few years now, I hope you can find the inspiration to complete the story. Thanks!
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
:D
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
they are such bastards, i vote for NOT sasunarusaku, it is a good couple yea, but here they are just PISSING ME OFF TOO MUCH, i rather have itasaku, gaasaku, kakasaku, hell i might even tolerate KANKUsaku, (rather not but)

i am looking foreward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
-_-" those idiots, but the story is "enchanting" and i is a waste to abandon it, just so you know