Reviews for You Lie Beneath Me
ThebeatlesHead chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hab grad gesehen, dass du auch deutsch bist! :) Find ich super cool, dein Englisch ist richtig gut...
Die übliche, notwendige Frage (wehe du beantwortest sie falsch -.- Ill have your head) ...Amerika oder England ?! Wenns sein muss darfst du auch andere englisch-sprachige Länder gut finden. ;)
Paula chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
so fucking good! me encanto, es un fic diferente y me encnta cuando harry lo molesta y draco hecho gelatina, y mas que nada el hecho que sea toda una demostracion de afecto y que se haya corrido con sin haberlo tocado. totalmente erotico
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
HOT! Wow! Cold shower please?
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow, smexy. I loved it!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Well I'm convinced that harry loves draco...and those are all excellent reasons...oh yes and how marvelous was it that draco just lost it from harry's voice alone... well i wonder what draco loves about harry...another one shot maybe!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hot! Liked it
MrsTColfer chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
After reading this and seeing you only had 31 comments i wanted to scream how unfair that is. this was so amazing, i wanted to jump in and take one of there places, im not even sure which one. Harry for loving so much and having draco to keep him safe. or did i want to take dracos spot being loved to completely? This left me breathless and touched. Amazing work :)
WickedPineapple chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
God Harry...

I love that you love him!
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
For some reason, this was SO damn hot. Actually, I know the reason. Harry and Draco are just SO attractive together. Also, Draco's insecurity was adorable. And you somehow managed to make the whole orgasm-without-touching thing work out really well. :D
Naruto-junky chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh. My. God. I try to be objective when I'm giving a reveiw but there isn't much else to say. Great job! I mean it was sweet and romantic with being to fluffy and was still awesome. There were a few grammer mistakes but they were minor and I make ones like them all the time any way. 10 out of 10! )
NK chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was super hot and cute! Aww! *laughs*

Wow. That was just really incredible. Words fail me.
Ucphl chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
amazing_
TomiShaped chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
You're bloody amazing!
kayleigh24 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
A totally different kind of writing,

I loved it!

Good story,

and defenatly a hot story!

with love,
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Best to get it all out then! This is really sweet.