Reviews for Evil As You Say
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh wow, this was amazing :)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Good and creepy. I think I could get to really like dark and scary fiction. Thanks for the good story.:)
Daldos chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
PLEASE tell me there is going to be a sequel to this! preferably a long one, but I'll take what I can get... AWESOME job on this, but i want MORE now... :D

Also? More evil!sam fics in general please!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
GODS, that was perfection!

*Shivers in joy!*

*HUGS*
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I kinda wish you'd do more on this one. But as is it's pretty good I love evil Sammy.
BatmanFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This story? So freakin awesome! Love evilSam to pieces, and that last line is great. I love stories where Sam goes evil but still doesn't hurt Dean. Adding this story to my favs. Thank so much!
Rat chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
cool. cool and dark and very good.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Ooh and that last line was just priceless. Poor Dean, I don't think he would survive evil!Sam taunting him for long.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
CREE-py. Beautifully concise horror, with some impressive mind-fucks on the part of Sam, and heart-breaking angst from Dean. Even *knowing* he's being manipulated, that Sam isn't really Sam anymore, he's still holding onto Sammy, trying to keep him safe somehow, and crumbling little by little to do it.

"Dean had always wondered why John hadn't given one to Sam, too." I really like how John appears in the peripheral of this fic-how embedded he is in Dean's thoughts and their circumstances. He comes off as a bit of a bastard, but his own muted struggle to deal with the knowledge of what Sam could be is reflected in Dean's own attempts to hold out.

This fic ripped a hole in my chest, but I enjoyed reading it.

Michelle
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Ooh, that last section? WONDERFUL.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
aw, sad but great. write more. i love it.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I read this fic a while ago, and somehow didn't add it to my favorites and didn't review... and I just looked through 17 pages of fic to find it again. It is incredible! :)

I loved the ending. That line, more than anthing else, has stayed with me. I can just picture Sam's smile...wonderfully eerie.

Awesome work!

Ani-maniac494
samantha-dean chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
i love this u should write a sequel
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was brilliant. I loved it. It was so good to watch Dean worry about it but ultimately know and that ending was killer. Great story. More please.
Regretful chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Oh WOW. This just hit me hard. It was a bit choppy, but wow. I love where this goes, and I hope there will be more. )