Reviews for The Smell of Destiny
ChrysophylaxDives chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
"It was... rather thin and nasal, actually, and it really had a grudge against her uncle Duncan."

I would be cracking up over Sand's passionate chemical romance but I haven't been able to breathe properly since reading this.
Drackomancer chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is fantastic - had me practically rolling around with laughter. Perfect in every way (though I spotted a typo on 'dragon' in the last chapter, missing the 'n'). Favorite chapter was definitely the one where they first met Mother Haggard. Adored Sand, I imagined everything said in his voice, you wrote him so well in this. But all my favorite parts were the ones where Ammon Jerro also had a part. All in all, pure gold. 10/10.
The Celtic Dragon chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Hope you continue this at some point-I loved reading it!
The Celtic Dragon chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
yila - Drow for Rabbit
f1reb1rd chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
This was so funny and induced multiple laugh/coughing fits! I swear I could hear Sand's voice throughout the whole thing!
Notabarbiegirl chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
An interesting story, I suppose all I can do is hope that it will one day be completed.
bkwrm523 chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
You have now addicted me to Sand romance fics. Thanks. Seriously, though, this is amazing! You made me giggle endlessly, and you portray Sand perfectly.
Inkstainedgwyn chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I know I'm catching this forever after it was published... but I adore NWN2, and I adore Sand, and I think this is an incredible story. I adore the sarcasm and the humour, and I just want to eat your Sand up with a spoon. :3 Bravo!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Absolutely wonderful. The characters are spot-on, with some beautiful lines, the OC is actually original and interesting, and clearly perfect for Sand.

Some of the humour seems a little out of character - the choc-chip cookies, for example, seem both anachronistic and a little slapstick - but you handle it so gorgeously, who cares? I particularly loved Casavir's refusal to 'defend the cookie-baking honour of Tyr' and Ammon licking the bowl while still looking evil.

There are simply too many things to praise to mention them all - Bevil and the haystack, the 'Nailed Knight Captain' report, with admirable competence, Construct with orc hat... the neat line 'Ammon, raining down death from the sky as though he'd invented it'.

The only real criticism I have to make? No updates.

C'est la vie.
Milena Jace chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
I suspect you're tired of everyone asking, but... is there any chance that you might continue writing this? I was recently reminded about this story and read it again. And it's still far beyond genius. Even better than Pratchett, and that's the kind of praise I never thought I'd give anyone :)
Caelistis.Rydraline chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
This is absolutely amazing. Completely hilarious, and utterly amazing. Any chance at all of it being continued?
Sanityfaerie chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Mother Haggard makes me squee. That is all.
Sanityfaerie chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That may be the most delightfully warped little bit of WAFF I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Hahaha, this is adorable and funny at the same time. I love it! Especially Sand's utter phobia of dragons and Casavir and Bishop's endless snarkfests. Awesome!
rascality chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
Oh my god, you are a genius. The only thing I can think of to compare your writing to is Terry Pratchett, because while I spend half my time laughing, I'm still interested in what's going on outside of the witty banter. Splendid interplay between all the characters, too. Awesome job!