Reviews for Escape
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I like this story!

Kinda make's you wonder what happens in the Buu Saga.
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was a lovely little alternate ending to the saga. Everyone was very in-character. Goku was written especially well. It's so typical of him to be polite like that. I'd polish up some punctuation errors, but other than that it's fantastic. Keep it up. _
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I like this ending so much more! I'm putting this in my favs and I'll pretend this is the real ending. Plus Goku does come back pretty soon so I'll just link it to the world tournament.
keaneplay chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I'm nearly 3 years late but hey a reviews a review right?

This was a very interesting Fic that showed how things could have been (had Vegeta not had his way). I liked the way you made subtle changes to the plot, especially the Android 16 bomb idea that failed in the anime.

Overall this was a highly enjoyable Fic, thanks for posting it :)
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Another one on my favorites list!
worenx chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Wow, nice little alteration of the storyline. I can actually see nothing really being affected, besides Gohan's accession to SSJ2, Goku's accession to SSJ3(well... maybe it would've taken him longer-This IS Goku, after all) and the knowledge of the Fusion Dance, which would slightly decrease their odds of beating Majin Buu. As far as the Super 17 thing goes, that may've been avoided since 17 is alive and well.

Good story; it's a bit of a bummer you're not going to continue, but I can understand why.
Deadly Beauty chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Aw Ann, this was fantastic! Isn't it great how just a few old episodes can inspire something wonderful in you?

You know I'm going to tell you all the usual things, you have great charactization and the ability to draw the reader right into the scene. Great dialog, even better descriptions, this was just great all over!

I particularly liked the last scene of this, it was just so sweet and romantic and I think extacly what I've been craving these last few days while I've been in this strange mood of mine.

You are a superbly talented writer, and I consider myself very lucky to be able to call you my friend! I hope you continue to keep writing, because you really do inspire me.

Love Kylie
Sanne-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
great story, especially how 16 saved everyone :)
BOA Destuction chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the great work.
Farios chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Yay! another K18 story! well kind of. I always love your stories, you're a really talented writer. Write some more please!
Android 18 fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Yay! I like the sotry, and that you remembered 18 was part human,lol.

Happy new year to you too

Maybe you could finish that Krillin and 18 romance. I like it, good start off for maybe a new story,eh? Lol