Reviews for Ostracized
Lone-ranger1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Your eloquent and heart felt writing more than made up for my own disagreement with your perspective on Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh enjoys being the ass. you see it especially in "Letters from Pegasus" when he uses his one chance to communicate with Earth to voice his anger with Weir and Sheppard to O'Neill.

I do totally agree with your opinions on the others though, Especially Sheppard and Weir. Mckay not so much because he's just socially awkward and extremely arrogant.

I'm definately going to look at more of your stuff :)
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Azar, as with many of your stories you did an amazing job. You actual made me feel bad for Kavanaugh and your right McKay of all people should relate. Good Job, keep up the good work.
Rittanicus chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Oh how very true. But alas, though I don't notice him too much, his( more your) point of view, is quite correct. I say we send good 'ol Carson Beckett to Paris Island for a wee bit of Marine toughening up. Just a thought...Love the perspectives Azar, please keep 'em coming. May Zelenka carry on till it ends! Goodbye.

Rittanicus
YoshuD chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow... just, wow. As many SGA fans can admit, Kavanaugh is an ass. He's the one we love to hate. This, however, puts him in a different light that many probably don't think of.

Thanks, Azar, for humanizing someone that never seemed it.
Dracoqueen22 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
"At the end of the day, she still believes that the good guys always win. She doesn’t realize that the line between good and evil is thin, if it even exists at all."

-Absolutely beautiful line. And so terribly true. Point!

"Somebody needs to do it; somebody has to be the bastard. I only wish that it wasn’t me."

-Perfect way to end it. Not everyone can be a nice guy.

I loved it even though I don't really know the characters. It is enjoyable despite that. In the beginning, I was somewhat reminded of Ichimaru Gin which is not necessairily a bad thing. Well, it depends on what you think. Oh well, I'm babbling. Nevertheless, very good. I look forward to more.