Reviews for Apotheosis
This story is amazing! I actually had tears by the end of it. TT
SuperSaiyan24 chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
Another day, another story of yours. Again read in one sitting. Just wow. I don't know how to describe this feeling right now, that the story gives me. The absolute horror that Riza and Roy die, but at the same time, beautiful celebration between them, knowing the importance of such action and the peace of them dying together. The absolute pain in my shippers heart, that was chapter 6 and the beginnings of dread, that Roy will do something stupid. I loved that you written pretty much the whole story through Havoc's perspective. You got me crying again at the last chapter. You're and amazing writer. Overall the brilliance of this story is beyond words. Another lifetime favorite of mine. Thank you.
ocarina921 chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
wow...
just...
wow...
Gomboc123 chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MY HEART! The ending was heartbreaking, but I could definitely see Riza going back for Roy. That scene (and everything else) was written beautifully. This fic was great
gaRdenia6 chapter 8 . 4/7/2016
I want to scream 'No!' too, Roy. You idiot! Roy I hate you for making me wanting to cry.
a-proud-fangirl chapter 10 . 6/11/2015
I hate you. I hate you for making me cry. You don't know how much I love this! At first, I hesitated, since I am not a big fan of the movie, but I did not regret reading this! Words aren't enough to express how I feel right now ugh brb I'm gonna cry in the corner
BreadStarz chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Omg my heart just got ripped out. I hate this and love this at the same time and I can't stop reading it why why whyyyyyy cry
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Why did I chose to reread this fanfic when I know for a fact that it is the most painful and realistic fanfic ever so much so that I take it a canon but painful canon.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
He finally payed back what he did in Ishbal. He died with his heart healed, with his regrets behind him. Equivalent Exchange. He did it. I am sobbing. Fanart time . I don't think my emotions can deal with this.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Oh - this was rough. I saw it coming but it doesn't make it hurt any less especially for poor Havoc.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
You made my heart explode and now I need some nice fluff to make it off the floor not sobbing
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
This is not ok oh my god no this is evil what are you this no . Please no. Rolling on the floor in agony why did you do this amazingly written piece of fanfiction not ok help no.
perilousgard chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Wow...this was really painful to read. I knew what was coming way before the end, but somehow I held on to the hope that everything was going to turn out okay, mostly because this wasn't labeled as "tragedy" and I don't think I saw any warnings about character death. Eheh. Oh well...despite my poor aching heart, this was very well written and I could totally see it happening within the canon of the anime. I've always accepted the headcanon that if either Roy or Riza died, the other would follow willingly. That's one of the things that totally gets to me about their relationship.

Thanks for writing this!
KingHerod chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
This...is a truly amazing story, and very well written, too.

I...cannot really form any coherent sentences right at this moment, as I am far too upset and busy crying, grieving for the man who, when I was 17, made me realize I had a uniform fetish, and the woman who's always followed him everywhere.

Just...it's awful, but it's in character for everyone involved, and...it's just an amazing story. Horribly, awful, devastating, yes...but amazing.
NTer chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
What were you thinking.
What the hell were you thinking.
Who the hell gave you the right to reduce me to a sobbing mess in front of my computer and stomp all over my heart you evil, evil person. How dare you lure me in with your cleverly flowing style and imaginative descriptions, how dare you fascinate me with effortlessly built suspense and how dare you make my heart leap at the brilliance of your story only to have it crush my god damn heart at the end and still leave me unable to blame you, because this awful, hearbreaking ride has been just so. Damn. Good.
How.