Reviews for A Kingdom and This World
badwolf107 chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
argh! its another cliffie! :p not fair.
Never trust again chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
If you love to rp different animes or just write stories then come here for anime roleplaying!

We have finalfantasy kingdom hearts deth note fruits basket Inuyasha full metal alchemist and many more soon to add and ill also put any up anyone asks me for!
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 12 . 12/26/2007

thanks for the update

does tatsuya love tohru

and please update soon
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 11 . 10/17/2007
They I think this is a good fic. Just started today but it was hard to follow because of all the view changes and time changes. The random chapter on the original version also threw me off. You should right AU and OOC in the summery. Also can you please put headers stating how long ago when things happened.

Sakura Kaoru
snoopykid chapter 10 . 10/2/2007
canu work on the chapter seven thing? nice job btw
sailorroxy chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
pleez up date soon pleez pleez pleez i luv it
Librajem chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
hi sheep-san is here to stay

extellent story

with much love from your advert reader
RinUtari chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
I'm sorry, but this story made absolutely NO sense whatsoever. It started out good, but then it just turned confusing, with the Inu thing and everything else.

You have some work to do with your writing skills.
Funky Dude chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
It's WELL AND TRULY AWESOME but whats wih all the ""

thingy-ma-bobbys other than that its a really good story. but why are you gonna replace the current one with this one i dont mind but then make the updates faster, bit bossy of me, but still. I dont mind either way, but i'd like to see where this one is going. Thanks.

Amorpheous chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Hi sheep-san. I hope you got my email. Please make this a yukiru. and omigosh, Tohru is engaged and she didn't even know it. I am so sad. I like nice, peppy Tohru. Tohru and Yuki are really cute together, both polite and both care about other people. Thankyou for writing. I'm waiting for the next chapter in 'Pain of a Honda". Thankyou again. Hope to write to you soon I still need help with the uploading and publishing thing. I'm pretty much done with the first chapter. Thankyou. Bye

KurenaiYuuki chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
i loved this chapter. okay this is getting really really annoying ever since yesterday i haven't been alerted for any of the stories on my alert list and this one is the 6th that i wasn't alerted about. i don't know what's wrong everything is enabled by email account on aol is fine i just don't get it. oksy i got a little ocnfused in some parts but i got most of it you did a really good job update again soon and maybe next time my alert thingy will work.
inulover411 chapter 6 . 3/3/2007

I know nothing about Card Captor Sakura...sadly

You might need to work on ur spelling a little...its not a big deal though.

It was great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Serenity Vi Britannia chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
dat. was. weird. 0_o
CrazedPanda93 chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! blaze seems so kool and funny :)
moonflower chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
Great story so far! Please update when you can!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »