Reviews for Alliance sequel to Metropolis Holiday
jj chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
please please post more chapters it's almost 2015
MinakoTrickster chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
Oh my god! I love this story and I can't wait for you to update. See you soon!
ElizabethV chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
What an amazing story! Will you ever update this? It's very well-written and the plot is wonderfully done. I wish I knew what happens next )
emmettsgirl chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
yay! good job!
sandra.b chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
Hey, i already read a few of your stories now and i got to say, theyre all awesome! i particularly love oliver and chloe though:-) i really hope that you will finish this story, its just perfect all around! please? :-)
emma23 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I love your fic, and I hope you put updated soon! ! ! I wanted to ask. I have an idea for a fic about chloe and oliver I write badly, but then I wanted to know if its interests you or not? ? ? ? Or if you know someone who would like to write it in my place. Says me quickly thanks
payalf chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
THAT WAS SO BRILLIANT! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON THERE'RE SO MANY STORYLINES I'M, LOOKING FORWARD TO.
Kellyjean27 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Ok,

Have to say that I love the Ollie and Chloe fics. I think that Chloe and Clark are sweet, but the Oliver are much more mature. Chloe is not going to love Clark forever without payback. I believe that she needs an adult relationship and I really think that you have combined this need with some great chemistry.

Using her brains to invite her into the fold, and also the chemistry between her and Queen, gotta love it. Plus, since I am a new Smallville, Justice League watcher, it is cool to have an invitation - introduction to the whole world.

Keep up the whole magic that is your writing.

Kelly
KxH chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
wrong group to piss off! we all know clarks going to get zapped be on the point of death but recover in time to save the day though ;) update soon
DarkDefender89 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I didn't read it yet but I will; first tell me; I understand most shipping symbols, but I can't figure out what "Cliana" is...please tell me?
astra kelly chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
i've been reading this over at krypto-site, but us lurkers aren't allowed to reveiew so i thought id see if you posted this wonderful story on

the rest is history...

anyway you have awsome talent as a writer, i dont say that often espesually about fanfic!

keep up the great work, cant wait to see how and if you incorperate he last few episodes:):)

i'll continue lurking at krypto-site like i have for the past several years, just saying that so you know you have a reader who may not post but deffently considers you a great writer:):)

keep up the good work:):)

-astra kelly
LovelyLadyJem chapter 7 . 2/5/2007
Loved the chapter! I can't wait for another update!
KxH chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
wicked cool! still cant wait for them all to be suited up...does hal have his power ring? not heard a mention of it yet. anyways another god one...update soonish please :)
LovelyLadyJem chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
I love your story and it is so amazing plus romantic in all the places it should be!
KxH chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
wicked cool! when is clark going to get into the suit though? lol update soon!