Reviews for Forever
meaghanhill93 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
I know it's been awhile but please update :)))
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Luv dis story plzz upload

I luv chris he is sooo HOT ad his charactor is great

wyatt is not my fav chris is but u have me starting 2 lyk him

I usual don't lyk incest but dis story is Hot ad exciting

Keep da chapters up:)! Plzzzz!
lost in the sea chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
good chapter update soon :)
MileyPiperHopeHalliwell chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
good story and you only started looking forward to read the rest of it

also i appreciate it if you can review stories for FanFicsForever

first story i've written is called saving the future

Many thanks...

asm613 chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
well chris seemed to come to terms well for someone who has been forgetting for weeks by partying, drinking drugs...and how does he know he didn't have sex if he drank and did drugs till he was obliterated good chance he doesn't remember- because that's why he was doing it in the first place- to forget. also wondered why piper thinks chris needs to learn about magic before they return his powers- he's been studying with leo for years and you wrote that he was quite good with spells he also seemed to be good with a knife. and he's been back on the demon's radar for weeks- you'd think they'd want him to be able to protect himself with active powers. especially with all the time he's spending alone.
asm613 chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
(don't care for the chris character much. he's a delinquent and a whore and a self-pitying fool. the way you describe him- with all the drinking and sex and drugs- i wouldn't be surprised if he was riddled with std's. for someone who said he had to grow up fast and can handle multiple affairs before wyatt and demon hunting/killing for years- you'd think he'd handle it better than wyatt- who was raised without powers and sheltered, etc.
asm613 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
"Right. So you noticed me before we sat in the office together?"

Chris grinned at him and got nearer. "Maybe. Now let's see where you should be right now." He took Matthew's timetable out of his hands. "You're a senior, eh? Last school year."

Matthew nodded and then watched him for a moment. "So", he begann to talk again. "Why aren't you in class then?"

The Hailliwell looked up. "Because I just can't get to any classes on time. I have a reputation to uphold."

Matthew raised one of his eyebrows and looked at him. "You have a reputation?"

"Sure", Chris nodded and looked up from the paper again to grin at the blond. "You like guys with a reputation?"

"Maybe", Matthew answered grinning. "But if you have a reputation and I start to hang out with you, what kind of reputation would that get me?"

Chris handed him his timetable back before answering. "That would give you the reputation of the guy who hangs out with the guy with a reputation." He turned around and walked down the floor. "Come on, now. Your classroom's this way!"

Great dialog. the story is off to an interesting start.
Cookiefan57 chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
Amusing story. XD Update soon. :P
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
M, that was so hot, I love this story so much!

Wyatt's my favorite charactor, I love him so much, I think he's really hot and dreamy

Chris is my second favorite charactor and I think he's hot as well, but I think Wyatt's hotter

Cant wait for more!
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
YAY SEX SCENE... LOVED STORY PLEASE CONTINUE BEFORE I DIE... LOL...
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
will they ever get some alone time?
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
ROFLMAO LITERALY LOL
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
CUTE... DID MATTHEW'S MOM REALLY DIE OR IS HIS MOM STILL ALIVE AND ACTUALLY CHRIS'S MOM? (PROBALY)
chris and wyatt fan chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
i love your story its really good and i hope u continue it soon but its been a couple years sence u last updated,ok i love chris ad wyatt together ad when they broke up it was so sad i hope u r not planning o breaking them up again it just seems like matt is having second thought for some reason,the bathroom patr was really good so was the shower part,please update soon and please dont break them up again not oly would it suck im afraid what kinds of stuff u would het chris into none of it good im afraid,keep them together
The New Lost Boy chapter 9 . 11/18/2008