Reviews for To Protect and Defend
AylaBay chapter 60 . 3/28
I have never been entranced with a fanfic as I am with this one. I am a great fan of the Kurt Russell lead version of Tombstone and your story has left me spellbound. Please forgive if I offend by asking if you had a beta reader do any editing prior to posting. I often do some beta work but I graciously admit I found only a few minor spelling, sentence & word usage confusion issues. I would not dare touch or even make suggestions to your storyline. All absolutely beatiful in their elegance, formulation & deliverance.
I cannot stop reading. Thank you for posting this most unique and wonderful story.
Kokuryuha chapter 69 . 7/15/2011
I'll admit this story wasnt what i thought it was, and i'll admit i didnt really read the summery so i was thoroughly confused when i started an "angel" fic when i was sure it was a "tombstone" fic lol im happily surprised with how good this is i hadnt thought it was going to be anything special and im very happy to be wrong, this story was awesome and extremely amusing, Doc Holliday is my favorite character and this story was just amazing, thank you for being an awesome writer and sharing it on this site!
CallMeFey chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
i've really enjoyed reading your revisions. i loved the story the first time around and am finding the 2nd time even better! nice job.
Chaytons Angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Since I know you'll be revising some chapters (thanks for that tidbit of info) I will definitely be looking forward to seeing what you do!
CallMeFey chapter 71 . 7/16/2010
i actually went back recently and reread some of your story. i'm excited to see wat you do with it
Chaytons Angel chapter 69 . 7/15/2010
Oh. My. God. That about sums up my over all thoughts on this. My last review was made anonymously because fanfiction was being a pain and wouldn't let me log in, but I stand by what my fiance said... your story was addicting. I found myself staying up later and later to read and have finally come to the end. I will eagerly read 'The Missing Years' because I have enjoyed this so much!
JoshsAngel chapter 39 . 7/13/2010
So, I don't usually read fics that are THIS long. Usually they get redundant and boring and I lose interest. However, my fiance found it, read it, and raved about it, so I had to take a peek... and I am hooked. Oh my god, I love the way you write all of the main Tombstone characters. The movie didn't do Allie and Virgil any justice but you sure have. I admit I am addicted to your story and can't wait to get to the end to read the second one. Wonderful job!
ur no daisy chapter 70 . 6/16/2010
I realize you wrote this story long ago but I just came upon it and read it through. I wanted to let you know, even if I am late to the party, that I enjoyed your story. It took me a while but it was a very interesting read. I appreciate your knowledge of history surrounding Doc. I am not a huge fan of Vampires in general but I didn't mind the crossover. You show great imagination at the choice of crossover themes. Thank you for sharing your story.
Kayl Lebeau chapter 37 . 3/6/2010
ok its now 5.05AM and i cant stay awake anymore lol will carry on tomorrow :D x
Kayl Lebeau chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
OMG i'm totally in love with this story! i just watch tombstone and its now 3AM here and i cant stop reading! I loved val kilmer as Doc and i can really picture him here now back to reading :D
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 19 . 7/17/2008
This chapter gives new meaning to the term "sexual healing".
CallMeFey chapter 69 . 6/1/2008
wow. what a wonderful ending to such a wonderful story. I mean it was so well written and compelling! i adored it and can't wait for the next one. by far my favorite story.

~VivienLeigh
The.Pen.Writ chapter 69 . 6/1/2008
Aw, I loved it. I'm so sad it's over, but I'll be looking forward to the different years of their life. I hope you continue to write, you're my favorite author on here.

.Love
CallMeFey chapter 67 . 5/25/2008
oh i can't wait for the wedding! i just love this story
The.Pen.Writ chapter 66 . 5/18/2008
Wow, that was an awesome twist on the story. I can't believe how imaginative you are. I hope you think about being an author when you're older, I would definately buy your books.

Anyway, as always, it was a fantastic chapter and I can't wait for the next one.

.Love