Reviews for Killer Instinct: Man and Machine
Ninja Chic chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
ok dude i know you started this story like 4 years ago, but you cant stop now! i love ur story, i wanna know what happens! recently i started playing my favorite child hood game again, since my bf lent me his super nintendo, and i love it me and my brother spend all our free time looking up attacks such as ultras, ultimits, fatalities, and humiliations, yesterday i started the tournament as jago (wouldent you guess my fav charecter) i defeated orchid, cinder, glacious, and riptor, i sadly fell at the hands of sabrewulf, then i got to thinking theres a section on for games, maybey killer instinct is there, since it was 2:30 at night i decided to go to bed and get up and start looking in the morning , wouldent you guess i found it then i found youre story, i imedietly fell in love with it, but as i was about to click to chapter 5, to my horror there was no chapter 5! egad! j/k, anyway pleaz hear and listen to youre greatest fanz reply take 2 minutes out of youre day and plez plez plez write one more chappie, thanx, luv ur story, it rulz all others and bye!
(ps: jago rocks!)
mav chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
Very very good, but you might want to put more in about fulgore. also maybe in the middle of the story somewhere you can put a flashback because i felt like the temple part was rushed. other than that very good story. cant wait till the next chapter
liyo chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
i love britney spears

i want to fuck her so badly

i have wet dreams about her every day

SHE IS HOT
Koronia-jin Knight chapter 4 . 4/15/2002
First of all Jago was a MONK, NOT a ninja. The difference is vast. Monks were religious men who practiced the martial arts to keep their mind and body focused. The Ninja were nothing more than stealthy, and deceptive mercenaries. That is all they were.

Second, you chapters are to short. Elaborate. The scene when Jago fought Riptor could be largely elaborated. Well all of them could for that matter. There is no reason why this story should've been shorter than several thousand words.

However, for what you did describe it was good. The only way to go now is forward.
devil convoy chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
That was short but great
HI chapter 4 . 11/21/2001
all i have to complain about is spelling errors

but other than that its a pretty cool story
Kevin chapter 4 . 9/23/2001
coool
Angel chapter 4 . 7/3/2001
Cool, story. But it seems like Jago would be a little more hardcore than that.
glitcher chapter 3 . 6/28/2001
Did Jago really say "To kick the crap outta you if I have to"? Oh dear, this has taken a turn for the worse. Detail is still dropping and my interest is fading.
Glitcher chapter 2 . 6/27/2001
Ahhhh, I'm glad someone's finally taken the initiative to write a proper KI story, given that it's one of my favourite games and all. Interesting plot and the nightmare really adds flavour, but deatail is sparce and I don't think this type of story is really suited to script format. Still, I'm anxious to see how it all turns out. _