Reviews for Everyone Has A Story
Cutter12 chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
Both the dreams and the awaken world were very terrifying in your soul searching on the last chapter and I feel the poem sums up the story quite nicely.
epalladino chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
Another excellent story. I like what you did with Janet Waits and that final scene at the pool was truly frightening. Don, Charlie, and Alan were perfectly portrayed. Thanks, Beth
Selene467 chapter 24 . 8/28/2008
Love the story. It's so amazing I can't put it in words. it's definitely one for my favorites list. Excellent work! I was really scared when Charlie was drowning in that pool, but i jsut knew there ahd to be a happy ending 9or I'd personally come after you). Anyway great story, love it and will always remember this one.
Akhasa chapter 24 . 8/9/2007
Hi. Siento mucho el retraso. Ha sido una gran historia. Me da pena que ya haya terminado.

Espero que pronto escribas algo mas sobre los hermanos Eppes. Yo sin duda alguna estaré aquí para leerlo.

Hasta pronto. I see you.
thebondgirl chapter 24 . 8/2/2007
hm - didn't get an alert for this chapter... i'm glad that i decided to do some middle-of-the-night browsing then :P

i really enjoyed this last chapter - it tied all of the remaining loose ends together, covering the aftermath of things with janet and her son, then moving on to don, and finishing with charlie - what i think i liked the best was how you didn't just have them all magically be back to their old selves, like nothing had even happened, but you also didn't overdo anything with the lasting trauma for each character - you focussed evenly, and satisfyingly on the beginning of each of their recoveries, showing that although plenty of damage was done, hope and happiness is just around the corner ;)

great job girl! - and i saw that you've got another fic posted, so i'll head on over to R&R :)
Serialgal chapter 21 . 7/31/2007
Great chapter! Had me on the edge of my seat! Thankfully, it wasn't wrought iron.
Sushi Chi chapter 24 . 7/28/2007
Yay-ness. Very good chapter. Fantastic ending chapter. Wonderful story. -chuckles- You are a fantastic writer and I love your stories so much.

Great job.
luvnumb3rs chapter 24 . 7/28/2007
Awesome story hope to see another soon.
thebondgirl chapter 23 . 7/21/2007
hey hey!

another terrifically angsty chapter :P

poor charlie... poor don... man, is it ever a good thing that those two had each other through this mess, otherwise, i do believe we'd be lookin' at a few serious nervous breakdowns here :S

sad, and excited at the same time to read the final installment!:)
maurbill chapter 23 . 7/20/2007
I just love this story. It sure makes summer much easier to deal with. It seems like such a long time till September and all you writers sure make my of course you are now and always my very favorite. Loved this chapter and as usual will be awaiting the next. Another great job.
Sushi Chi chapter 23 . 7/19/2007
Very well written. And I understood that they weren't committing suicide. I think you made that clear.

Sad to hear only one more chapter, but when a story is done, it's done.

Still, fantastic chapter and awesome story.
CSIMentalistTLK lover chapter 23 . 7/19/2007
hey there I've been reading your story and I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that I think your story is awsome. I feel for those poor Eppes brothers especially Charlie. Keep up the good work.
Akhasa chapter 23 . 7/19/2007
Hi. Un capítulo genial. Creo que si que he entendido tu explicación sobre el tema del suicidio.

Es una pena que ya acabe la historia. La echaré mucho de menos.

Aunque espero que pronto escribas otra genial historia.
luvnumb3rs chapter 23 . 7/19/2007
I understand what you meant with the sucidal comments. I loved thsi chapter an I am so excited to see you start a new story.
mmelon3 chapter 22 . 7/16/2007
so i waited a little bit for the revision! and i LOVED the chapter! poor charlie! almost dying, and donny and janet needing to save him! hopefully they'll be ok!