Reviews for Fireflies
allie bradley chapter 49 . 4/3/2013
Amazing! please! would you make a sequel?
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 49 . 1/31/2012
Awww great story...
RAWRasaurrr chapter 43 . 9/6/2008
OMG! You used my sister's birthday! She was born at 11 something too. Awesome. lol.

I like this story. It's very very cute. ]
BlueSapphire92 chapter 49 . 6/21/2008
I loved this story! I'm wondering about the sequel though...couldn't find one on your author page (maybe I didn't look well enough or something) If you did write a sequel could you tell me what's it called, if you didn't I'd liked to know if you're planning on writing one.
jonoave chapter 40 . 2/25/2007
Cool 2 chapter on Reefside. I really liked the Tori-Blake banter in these chapters, they were very real and amusing. Very sweet..
footychick chapter 49 . 2/21/2007
wow i luvd this fic it was awsome cnt wait 4 da sequal luvin da story
JuseaPeterson chapter 49 . 2/21/2007
That was so sweet. I'm glad Charlie was ok. I like how you had both Blake and Hunter there together waiting.

Blake and Isabella, Tori and Joey, sounds familiar, but it's cool. I like it.

Good story, I enjoyed it. I like the ending it was very sweet and showed them as a family. Also that was a good end to the whole story.

I can't wait for the sequel.
PeterBladley19 chapter 49 . 2/21/2007
No it can't be over.. But that's ok you are making a sequel.
GinaStar chapter 49 . 2/20/2007
aw! I'm gonna hate the fact that it's ended! but I am gonna look forward to the sequel!
PeterBladley19 chapter 48 . 2/20/2007
Omg oh my god that was a good chapter please update soon. Love ya and the story
JuseaPeterson chapter 48 . 2/20/2007
Now they have a little girl. I love it. Very cute. I think you do a good job with the families, and babies, toddlers.

It was so cute.

I just hope everything's alright with Charlie.
JuseaPeterson chapter 47 . 2/19/2007
You do such a good job with describing the babies.

It was so cute. I loved that whole chapter. The Bradley family, the birthday, the kids playing, everything.

Really cute. Good job.
JuseaPeterson chapter 46 . 2/19/2007
I love how Blake/Tori and Trent/Kira were acting like parents and taking their kids to the park, it was really sweet.

That Blake and Tori time was really good, I love how Blake is so sweet and gentle and loving to Tori. It was very sweet.
JuseaPeterson chapter 45 . 2/19/2007
I liked the interaction of the two sets of parents with the babies. I liked how you showed differences in recovery.

I never thought about the dino power passing onto kids, interesting.

It was funny how both Blake and Kira talked about their kids getting together.

Good chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 44 . 2/19/2007
Cute. I liked how Tori and Blake were caring for the baby and now Trent/Kira have a baby too.

Okay, call me stupid but is this what happens before that SPD one?

Anyways, I liked Tori bringing Joey around and what Sensei said about all the rangers being his children, it was so Sensei.