Reviews for Vallo Rex
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This is beauty. I love it so much. Dean waging war on a bunch of helpless children, It's perfect. i also like how Sam saved Polonius first. he knew what to do. James was my other favorite, way to take charge dude! Great story
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Love that Sam in acting as Dean, protected his family first.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love this so freakin' much! Aww dean he's amazing
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This was so fun! I loved that little exchange between Sam and Dean toward the end, especially. I've been reading through all your SPN stories, and I have to say, I'm really enjoying them, too ;)
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ahhh makes me want to be allowed to do that whole water baloon thing but I'd have to go through a bunch of people to get it okay'd and have to convince them that the theater troupe needs to do hamlet and I'm a senior next year it'll be my last year and we already have our 2 productions lined up for then and i'd have to have an accomplice and I'd have to come back to "help" and all of the people that I might trust to help are either too quite to fill the Sam pert and be yelling to the king defend the kind and actually be heard or the ones that are loud enough couldn't keep their traps shut about the plan they'd end up blabbing to someone about the plan so the other person that'd have o get to help is already in college and i'd have to get her help because she had he same complaint that I have about people might know their lines , though it's been the night of dress rehearsal before the show and they still don't know their lines and then there are the people who know their lines but can't stay in character where as I have stage fright go our temporarily forget the lines having an internal freakout without showing it and and then still deliver the correct lines and remember my blocking and project and stay incharacter better than the rest of them and I'm usually sick the week of the play so I also feel like death-warmed-over too and can't really talk for a sore throat
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
A very Clever Drama teacher to let Dean help with the play. He would be very good at military and fight coordinating.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Ah nice fic!

Absolutely wondeful idea of having Dean choreograph the fight scenes, he'd do a kick ass job lol
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
i love dean!
franae chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I like your stories. This one in particular is awesome. That Dean would take the interest in the play to choreograph the fight scene and help the soldiers do their job. And that Sam would let him and Sam would see the character as his brother and act like him. You have the boys down.
NongPradu chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was sheer brilliance. Absolutely wonderful.

I made the mistake of reading it at work, and it's a lucky thing no one was in today because I was laughing like an idiot! I couldn't stop!

Absolutely freaking brilliant!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wonderful fic. Loved it.
Von chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This was absolutely lovely... Especially for the undercurrent interactions between Sam and Dean!

Great Job.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Great story! Definitely an old favorite. Still brings tears to my eyes though... in a touching-hallmark-kind of way. Nice break from the supernatural into the characters of Dean and Sam.
qoh chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
that is forkcin awesome, i laugh so hard i almost fell out of my chair. great job
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 8/20/2007