Reviews for Unauthorized Access
ElfIcarii chapter 1 . 1/17
*has a gigglefit at the entirely too accurate characterizations* This is your official reminder (for this reread) to PLEASE get back here and continue this fic! You'll note I don't even specify finish; just continue. I want more! And am really, really hoping you aren't dead somewhere...
ElizabethBathog chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
I want more! But since this haven't been updated in years i am guessing this is dead... sad...:(
ace chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
this is such a good concept, and its really well written! i cant believe its incomplete... good job, though, because what you dohave is really good!
ace chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
thisis really good, i was excited to see how it continued. shame it ended in 2007.
ElfIcarii chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
I find this, love it, and discover it hasn't been updated in nearly seven years...Wherever you're hiding, Ysabet, please come back and finish this wonderful story of yours!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Already read Ellen Brand's stuff.

This is cool. ...And deadfic. Yay.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
UNIVAC - the dinosaur of computers. (...How did a ghost wind up calling itself that, though?)

And both Daniels have the darndest luck. And by darndest, I mean that the actual way to describe their luck requires censoring.
Novanto chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Love it!
Mary Queen of Sues chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Gah! Why, why? You just finished the exposition, and then you abandoned it! It even had a plot going! There was an excuse for the crossing over and everything. Such a shame.
D'North chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I know it's been five years but I don't suppose you would update, please? The cliffhanger you left this story on is driving me nuts, and I really want to know how you were planning on finishing this. It's a really great story, but it'd be even better if it were finished.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
This is a rather fun way of doing a crossover. The Stargate characters are a bit OOC, but other than that this has been a nice read so far. Maybe someday you will get back into the mood of finishing this, although that is rather unlikely. Either way, thank you for what you have put up so far.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Oh, wow. This is great! I love the stuff about how Danny is attached to his home. Please tell me this story is still alive!
dragon-game chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Good story.

I hope you continue it.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Giggle, I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

irezel chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
no more? so sad...:( ah well, it was good while it lasted!