Reviews for Unauthorized Access
astronoutvampire chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
this is great. i wold love to see the rest of it. please update soon.
Zuzanny chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
I am enjoying this fic so far. Will they find a human Danny sleeping, or will he keep sneeking around in ghost form?

Please write more soon!
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
The ghostbusters line made me laugh.

That and the box ghost.
Grayson's Redoubt chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Good job! Will it be continued?
Toraus chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Awesome story! I do hope you continue.
ThTBA chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I was really enjoying this story- until I realized it hadn't been updated for almost 4 years. Are you planning on updating this story, or is it discontinued? :( (I'd appreciate a response, even if its just Yes or No, so i dont get my hopes up over nothing!)

mountainelements chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
I know I've already reviewed this story, but it's so good that I keep being drawn back to reread it. Any chance that my mental waves are reaching you and you'll update this story?
mountainelements chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
This is a very interesting story. I'd love to read more, but you haven't mentioned it on profile from what I saw so I assume it's discontinued.
Dibbzy chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Just discovered this via another SG1-Danny Phantom cross over recomendation. Sorry to see it hasn't been updated in a while. I shall add it to my alert all the same, and hope to hear more of this in the future :)
Estrella85 chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Hm... What would I have to say to convince you to pick up some of your amazing older stories? Absolutely loved Danny's reactions to the stargate world. Keep up the amazing work.
Digeridoodler chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
*holds fist in aim and shakes*

3: Word's can not describe the bittersweet emotions in which I read this story only to discover you'd tossed it to the side like an old sock.

It is a sad day

A sad day, indeed.
Random Flyer chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
You lie! There was no next chapter! Abandoner of stories. Well, if you're not going to continue this story (which you should 'cause it's wicked good) then you should offer it up for adoption. That way at least it'd get done.

I like the explanation you gave for ghost obsesions. Sad about Danny's obsession, but it makes sense.

Seriously, finish the story!
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I feel like a complete idiot admiting it, but I completely forgot about there being two Sam's in the two shows. I'm blaming it on the fact that I haven't seen Stargate in years and Sam from Stargate wasn't always my favorite character. (Though she was pretty cool.)

Enjoyed the first chapter and looking forward to the others. Though I see no "completed" memo in the story description. If I find out this is an abandoned story I will not be pleased...
Alluring Alliteration chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
This is really really cool! I bet they'll figure the Fenton-Phantom thing out though. I mean how often do they have two unexplained kids running around?
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 4 . 12/22/2009