Reviews for Unauthorized Access
Grayson's Redoubt chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Good job! Will it be continued?
Toraus chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Awesome story! I do hope you continue.
TheLonelyApparition chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I was really enjoying this story- until I realized it hadn't been updated for almost 4 years. Are you planning on updating this story, or is it discontinued? :( (I'd appreciate a response, even if its just Yes or No, so i dont get my hopes up over nothing!)

TheLonelyApparition
mountainelements chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
I know I've already reviewed this story, but it's so good that I keep being drawn back to reread it. Any chance that my mental waves are reaching you and you'll update this story?
mountainelements chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
This is a very interesting story. I'd love to read more, but you haven't mentioned it on profile from what I saw so I assume it's discontinued.
Dibbzy chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Just discovered this via another SG1-Danny Phantom cross over recomendation. Sorry to see it hasn't been updated in a while. I shall add it to my alert all the same, and hope to hear more of this in the future :)
Estrella85 chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Hm... What would I have to say to convince you to pick up some of your amazing older stories? Absolutely loved Danny's reactions to the stargate world. Keep up the amazing work.
Digeridoodler chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
*holds fist in aim and shakes*

3: Word's can not describe the bittersweet emotions in which I read this story only to discover you'd tossed it to the side like an old sock.

It is a sad day

A sad day, indeed.
Random Flyer chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
You lie! There was no next chapter! Abandoner of stories. Well, if you're not going to continue this story (which you should 'cause it's wicked good) then you should offer it up for adoption. That way at least it'd get done.

I like the explanation you gave for ghost obsesions. Sad about Danny's obsession, but it makes sense.

Seriously, finish the story!
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I feel like a complete idiot admiting it, but I completely forgot about there being two Sam's in the two shows. I'm blaming it on the fact that I haven't seen Stargate in years and Sam from Stargate wasn't always my favorite character. (Though she was pretty cool.)

Enjoyed the first chapter and looking forward to the others. Though I see no "completed" memo in the story description. If I find out this is an abandoned story I will not be pleased...
Alluring Alliteration chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
This is really really cool! I bet they'll figure the Fenton-Phantom thing out though. I mean how often do they have two unexplained kids running around?
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
update soon please

love the fic!
hisokauzumaki chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
please update soon!
Jynxpixie chapter 1 . 11/14/2009

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS?

I remember reading this a very very VERY long time ago. And I've been looking for it because I wanted to read it again, see if it had any updates from when I had read it (it doesn't, sadface), but I never could find it...

Then I started going through my favorite stories. I feel incredibly unintelligent, but it doesn't matter cuz I found the story!

Oh, by the way, lots of love. I really really like this story. :)
wheresmybook chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
Yes! A stargate Danny crossover! Your story has me in stitches!

Poor Danny- though he should probably be glad it was just the box ghost and skulker that made it through rather than someone like Vlad.
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »