Reviews for Unauthorized Access
Wings of an Era chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
I was smiling the entire time I was reading this. I don't even like Danny Phantom or Stargate but I LOVE this story. Your writing style is exquisite.
Kesomon chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Oh god this was such an awesome crossover. The lack of updates for years is so not fair. *weep*
Genuka chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Forgot to mention my story is called "Bodyguard to a Star" Take a look. Questions/suggestions/reviews (even flames!) are welcome. I am desperate for reviews. Oh and the only reason the first chapter is so long is because I wound up writing it all together with no where to post it. Took me a while to find a trust worthy fanfic site like this one to post it on. Anonomous reviews are on for the story so don't be shy.
Genuka chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
I had a hard time finding this story. It was worth it! MORE MORE MOER! I must have more! Pretty Please?

OH, one thing could you take a look at my crossover? It's a crossover between Star Trek: TOS & TNG. I have Q and I striped him of his powers. HE. (Evil Cackel) Definitely looking forward to more.
CR intercidoerrogmail.com chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
gah! This- This is actually really cool! Well written, funny I'm not much of a Fantom but Danny seems pretty ic, and the SG1 group is dead on _

I really wish there was more- a lot more. although, looking at the last updated tag...almost two years T_T that's more than just a short break. And you seemed so enthusiastic about it too- you really had me excited to read.

Well I enjoyed what you have very much despite wanting to hit may head to a wall for that mini-cliffhanger you left it with. Hope you start writing again, a two year slump would drive me nuts.

CR
Lost MP chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
No... Your characterizations are so good... are you even still on Fanfiction?

Darkfire-Lady of Darkness chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
o

it just gets better and better

can't wait for the next chapter

please update soon

Darkfire
J-Kid chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
:much love: although I am waiting for the point where he's discovered in said janitor closet as Danny Fenton. Cause that will be awesome since he very smoothly navigated around the "halfa" issue. :-) Nice previous chapters too.
Florida Alicat chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
I really like this please update.
Aslook chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Please Update soon! Really want to find out what happens next!
Jesse A. Harper chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Dude, this thing is so freaking awesome! Definitely the best Danny Phantom crossover I've seen yet!

And I absolutely adore how you've portrayed Colonel O'Neil, Daniel Jackson, and everyone else at SG-1. This a work of awesomeness, and I really hope that you finish it soon. Please don't forget about this story... it's one of the best I've read in a while.
mike chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
amazing story, but it's been well over two years since its been updated, should we assume it's been abandoned?
Amy chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
More. Please please please.
Kaiqua chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Oh PLEASE update this! I really want to know what happens next. Will they discover Danny in his ghost form? The suspense is killing me!
Flaremage chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say they're going to find him sleeping.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »