Reviews for Unauthorized Access
Kaiqua chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Oh PLEASE update this! I really want to know what happens next. Will they discover Danny in his ghost form? The suspense is killing me!
Flaremage chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say they're going to find him sleeping.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
I wish you would update this. It's actually rather good and deserves the chance to live out it's full life...and I apparently really need some sleep. Thanks though.
MarbleGlove chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Awesome.
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
*Dang* but this is good! Please update soon? Please? It's been over a year now, true, but... you just *can't* end it there! Making me go off and hunt down the internet (not just now, ya hear? the whole wide *internet*) for more crossovers like this at one in the morning... least I deserve is another chapter update. *puppy eyes* Please?

*snicker* It's so much fun seeing Danny's "outsider" point of view on SG-1... comparing Sam (Carter) to a housewife, Teal'c is "Mister Forehead Tattoo" (LOL! Technically true, I suppose, but *dang* that's hilarious!)... And O'Neill's jokes: priceless, of course! xD I'm half-waiting for Danny and O'Neill to team up (once Jack trusts him, of course ;~) ) and play pranks from one end of the SGC to the other. Once Danny's feeling better, that is- and neat idea making him a place-bound spirit! Nice twist...

I *really* want to know what happens next. No fair taunting us with a "thicker, wider, deeper plot with a distressing need to go on a diet" and not posting it! Hmm, let's see, I assume a "plunnie" is a shorter term for a plot bunny? *bribes plunnies with treats and an overload of chocolate and caffeine* There. *smug* That'll get them nibbling. Right? *begins preparing a Guilt Trip just in case* :P
Dugleik chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
In case you update this fab story, I'll put it on alert.
Sheilaele chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
i loved the idea and it's really well written!

You just HAVE to finish this!

Love it!

-Chargin
Connie chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Nice. I'd enjoy reading more.

You did have an odd phrase or two here and there, but overall readable and not too distracting.

I like that Danny is as place-bound/obsessed as any other ghost. I haven't read many stories that go into any such nature, so it's refreshing and gives a cool original spin. All the ghost talk did, really.

I'm very interested in seeing if this is the same Earth or perhaps a different one that's gotten crossed with the Phantom-verse. Or, in other words, if Danny really *could* just walk home or if he'll need the gate. (Though with what Daniel mentioned, it sounds like Danny F's world... maybe?)

So, in summary, please come back and finish!
Library Drone SAR chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
wonderful. I'm gonna put this in my C2. I've never seen this cross before. And it's well written. THATS hard to find to. I can't wait for more updates.
hoheehum chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
How the... how DID I never notice that? I dunno. I guess to me Stargate would always overlap with my Animorph days, long away and far ago. All worm-like mind-controlling aliens bent on taking over Earth are the same to me. I guess I just never happened to be thinking about DP and SG at the same time, so it never clicked.

Anyway, lots of fun! I do like the symmetry, there, at the end.

Next chapter!
Amazing Bluie chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
Please update! This is a very enjoyable story!
Ceirwy chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
BEST CROSSOVER EVER. I am truly intrigued.
Jynxpixie chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
I'm really warming up to this story. XD It's written really well, nice job!

What is Ellen's username? o3o