Reviews for Unauthorized Access
SisterDear chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Hm, well I don't know much about Danny Phantom, but I am a Stargate fan, and you're right; those similiarities are too much for any crosover fan to resist. :) Excellent start to this.
Selombal chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
I love your story so far! I actually did a SG-1/DP crossover photo manipulation a while back- you may get a laugh out of it.

w . deviantart deviation / 17597653 /

(No spaces)

I can't wait to see what will happen next! The box ghost will be an interesting encounter for the team. I hope the Guys in White don't find out that Danny is at the SG headquarters of the government. That would spell out trouble too. And being near Vlad's house... uh oh...

I can see quite a lot of possibilities for this fic.

I also looked at your other stories you have written- your latest Detective Conan stories rock. Yay Kaito and Aoko/Shinichi and Ran!

I look forward to reading more of your work.
gamlain chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
I love it.

*dies laughing a few times*

It's an obvious, quirky, hillarious crossover, for all that both shows are fairly serious most of the time, and you've hit it perfectly, from Danny's full throttle panic (And who can blame him?) to Daniel's Full throttle Informed Curiousity (And -everyone- should blame him. Couldn't leave the ancient egyptian artifacts alone, oh no), to Teal'C's '...Joke? That was a joke, right? Right?'...

...To Sam's full out jahad against the universe's conspiracy to force her to suspend disbeleif...

...to the kind of Luck that Danny and the SGC would collectively have, IE, Abysmal and semi-apocalyptic...

In short, More? Please?
mattchew chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Dude this is cool , please update soon!
R.K.Steller chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
oh. my. gosh. i love you. you're so cool. *sighs in contentment* anyway, i love it (go figure) and i can't really think of anything i can criticize you for, though danny does seem pretty accident prone. oh well, he's just nervous? anyhow, i love how you've started this. PLEASE keep going.

i noticed the sam-danny-jack thing, but i notice weird things like that. now that i think about it, it's probably not just a coincidence. there was a fic that was devoted to pointing out the connections between danny phantom and some marvel stuff too. i think the writers are playing a big joke on us. not that we're not enjoying it .

red kat

p.s. i've watched both ghostbuster movies too.
Jan 1 2007 chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
By all means, continue this story! I love the kooky crossover! :D Cheers!
Secret Spy Guy chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
LoL's! I luv luv luv stargate! keep going please!
Quacked Lurker chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Actually, no I had not knoticed the fact both Danny Phantom and Stargate SG-1 had Dannys (sons of Jack) and Sam.

Intersting story. I like it. ALOT. So, the Box ghost somehow invaded the "secure" facility-same way the ghost boy did? I'll bet the ghost he (phantom) was trying to return to the ghost zone had something to do with the malfuntion and "abnormality"

Uh, no time.
Linda chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
A oneshot? I reckon this would make a great multi chapter story! I say keep going! Please?
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
*bows* I love you I love you I love you I love you...I could go on forever. You're not the only one to notice the similarities, but you writing this totally saves me from having to write it myself! Thank you! :D Granted I would have gone in a different direction, but you've got an AMAZING start to this. I thought for sure the Stargate was going to be the portal to go nuts...

I LOVE Teal'c's line about ghostbusters! From what I can tell you've got a great handle on the characters. And the way you brought Danny to SGC was a great idea. So now, has the Stargate and ghost portal just switched places...? hahaha

You have a very quirky and very good style of writing. I'm very much enjoying the read. You even have the 'whoosh' in there! :D

Okay, now I'm going to go read this again. I can't wait for the next chapter!

-UR :-)