Reviews for Calm Before the Storm
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very cute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
aweeee, I finally found this kind of a story. I always wanted to read stories about the early married life of usagi and mamoru. Plus you also give me the idea as to what may have happened before the whole world took a long sleep and what happen after that..
Brizzy chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
DeLaLunaLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010

It was so sweet! ;-) Loved it! -Ashgeliton
Laney Tate chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
nice story
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It was cute, but seemed rushed. I still liked it, though.
ArsenicQueen chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Okay this was the first Oneshot i ever read. ANd i absolutely loved it. YOu made me like the oneshots and give each one a chance. I have a oneshot that i wrote and its dedicated to you.

Its called Cooking,Coloring and Suprises. Thank you for a wonderful story
SuzakuMiko chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love this story because of the surprise pregnancy announcement and also because it has a different view leading to Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion coronation. Thanks for writing this story. :)
PrincessMorgan chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wonderful story, good flow to it. Intersting take on what would really happen... and I love the little poem in the card. keep up the good wrirting.
Ummster chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
of course I'll review! i'm currenlty discovering your stories...they're so sweet! keep it up!
BloomAmber chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
What I got to say is All Hale Queen Serenity! lol, great story, I really like it, good job!
Soldier of Venus chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
hm was a good filler for the time in between Stars and Crystal Tokyo. a couple of notes though; morning sickness usally disappears within the first three months of pregnency (the first trimester) and there were a few spelling and grammer errors throughout the fic eg. 'And know one will be a better father than you!'