Reviews for So That Others May Live
anamariewrites chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I liked it. I really did, and there's nothing that I can think to say about it. It's fine as it is, it was short, but that shortness left a sort of pungent "taste" in your mouth. It was abrupt and final and I think that works best in a fic like this. And that last line was great. So melancholy that it left me feeling like I could hear Inuyasha saying it.
wolfygirl13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
The story was thought-invoking...because Inuyasha admitted his feelings, because Shippou was brave enough to ask, because of the innocence of it, the innocence of Shippou's simple little statement. Of course there's a lot of candy there...

And it was sad, very sad, because of course that was the whole idea-it's not a good thing when a friend dies. It was mostly sad, but it wasn't without any hopeful feelings, which is why it was so good. I mean, Shippou was both happy and sad when remebering her, which is to be expected-but that shows that he's learned to see beyond all the pain and try to recall the best times. I liked it very much, it was a good fic. Looking forward to more great works.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
It would have been better if we how Kagome died was said. Despite that you make a good point with Shippo.
disneyrulz23 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
so sad but it was great it made me cry
leanne0716 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Wow! I'm stunned into silence...that was a beautiful realization of what it means to be alive and for Shippou to have the privilege of having his motherly figure taken not once but twice was very touching. I see now that you can relate to the story (and so can I) and that just makes it so much more interesting and real. In short, I loved it and hope to see more of your very descriptive writing in the future. Your newest fan, Leanne
Cambion Delacroix chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
*cries uncontrollably and stops randomly* it was sad very very very very very very very very very very very *says very about a 165,876,926,548 more times* sad. though it wasn't as sad as it is when the story is from inuYasha's point of view. ne wayz, good story. *adds to favs*
madman12000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
sad but good. Keep writing.
Sw33t-Sorrows chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Bittersweet. Beautifully written, bravo!