Reviews for I remember those eyes
kylielink chapter 9 . 9/5/2008
Who is soon
zomggirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
OMG! this story is soo creepy! i read the whole 5 chapters and now im freaked out! i hope the killer is fking killed and tristan and rory are okay and they can live their lives in peace... OMG so scary!
RandomActsOfSmartness chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
OMG its jess isn't it. you better update soon before i die of suspense
pcirish chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
Love it love it Please UPDATE SOON
people-alwayz-leave chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
This was one of the best Gilmore Girl fanfics I've read since I found this site. I like the way that you portrayed all the characters. And I can't figure out for the life of me who it is! Update soon please!

AcE
enviedxl0ve chapter 9 . 6/16/2007
OMG OMG OMG UPDATE! Is it Logan, Dean, FINN! Come on! Not Lorelai, right? Okay... update, please. WO Nice story!
BlazingPhoenix29 chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
well, you have my attention now! I'm going to keep reading but this was, so far, good.
Fanpire109 chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
you have to update and soon you also ahve to let Ristan to beokay. have roroy save him or something just pelase let him be okay
Roryloganluver chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
OMG i love this story i cant wait to find out what happens. please let tristan be ok.
Lyssa Baby chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
I loved this story it totally rocks i love tristan and rory stories they rock. please write more of it, but that is just wrong making her a suspect and killing people she cares about.
sugary sweet and sour chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
oh my god I am shaking! You need to update this like now! I am dying! Please, please, please update soon! And let Tristan be ok! Please let Tristan be ok!
Joise chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
What the hell does Tristan know and is not sharing with the rest of us! Whose the creepy voice?
Joise chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
Loved Tristan's remark to his boss
nk-number1actress chapter 9 . 2/18/2007
kinda creepy/slightly regretting reading that right before going to sleep/cant wait to find out whats going on!
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 2/18/2007