Reviews for Forever Young
DaughterOfDetermination chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This one is so beautiful, I almost started to cry.

Beautiful, just beautiful.
jessy0622 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OMG! I LOVED IT! That was a SAD and ROMANTIC story!
Nigel Miles chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow, this is, I guess, the best fanfiction I've read since a long time. Love it!
Aiedail88 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Okay honestly, I laughed at your warning that this was a sad fanfiction. I never cry while reading, so I was amazed when I got to the point where tears were brimming.

Okay onto the critics. I really liked this one-shot. I thought that maybe a smidge more detail should have been put towards Ron and Hermione's deaths. I also thought you should've put more detail into Harry's battle with Voldemort. Other than that, it was an excellent one-shot.
Harry's Girl chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This is such a sweet and sad story. I like the way you were able to combine the song lyrics, the flashback, and the present narrative. It all seemed to fit together nicely. And the fact that I like the song probably helps too! :)
pink quill chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
absolutely amazing! Though i couldnt help myself laughing at the detail you put in describing the effects of the curse ginny was hit with! (please dont take that in a wrong way!)amazing job though!
emma holloway chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
i was listening to forever young the whole time i was reading it!

i love that song so much, the youth group version.

This story was really sad, but all happy at the end. And all funny when Ginny told Harry she wasn't going to deny that he had been a prat.

I would give a better review, but it's two in the morning and my brain stopped functioning properly hours ago.

emma x x x
Baby-Atemu chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
T.T OMG! that was sweet... i started crying... i love it... you did a great job... ... it was really sweet...
EvanescentBeauty chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
OH! I REMEMBER! Was this song from the 80's? It was in Napolean Dynamite, right?

Okay, well, now that I'm done CRYING i can actually make a nice review.

That was incredible. Aboslutely amazing...
JustAnotherDay274 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Wow, I really love this.

It was definitely really sad throughout...I cried :(

but the flashback were so cute, i love them.

And the end was happy, in a weird way...i definitely like how you chose to end it

did you get rid of your writers block? i am thinking that you should update Life Happens now. *nod*

simbaslayah chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
*sniff* I admit, I did cry quite a bit. But the ending was very sweet, I'm glad you didn't make Harry live without everyone. Good job, I loved it.
karma11 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
loved it! it was very well written
Frodo's girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
tears. many tears.

i cried so hard when i read this! oh... this has got to be the hardest i've ever cried over a fanfic!

Amazing work. please write more!
gina87 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007