Reviews for W vs O: Hunting 101
L5472 chapter 23 . 8/3/2008
LOL yay! Sam and Dean finally have girls that won't run away tehehe.. XD
EmSyd chapter 23 . 5/26/2007
Brilliant. Finally finished reading it.
flamingo69 chapter 23 . 4/9/2007
I just read this story from start to finish, too, and loved it just as much as the first one. Now I'm really looking forward to the third one! These stories are fantastic - keep 'em coming!
Ty3 chapter 23 . 2/17/2007
Awesome story. Hurray for Sammy finally getting some.
Dark-Celeste chapter 23 . 2/16/2007
Wow. I sign on to MSN and find 17 new messages, the majority of which are story alerts! Not that I mind of course. This story is SO completely awesome! I love how you ended it happily, but with that hint of something big on the way. Hehe those Winchester men and going after their girls. Cute! Anyway great story, now I'm off to read what's posted of the sequel! Thanks for the terrific fic!
Dark-Celeste chapter 15 . 2/15/2007
I'm such an unreliable little reviewer... I read this a long time ago and forgot to review! Great chapter, loved the end of it with Dean and Cal...They're still my favourite couple, even if they are a little more dysfunctional than Sam and Fran. You need to update soon please! I miss it!
Dark-Celeste chapter 14 . 1/19/2007
Took me awhile to finish reading all the new chapters! I had two projects to finish for school and no time. The chapters were great though. Sam and Franny have awesome chemistry. I do appreciate the parts with Cal and Dean as well. I love them! Please post more soon!
Dark-Celeste chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Sorry, I tried to review yesterday but it wouldn't let me until now. Good chapter! Sam's so obviously into Fran, even Dean can see it. I'm so glad Supernatural's back with new episodes, and you updating this fic will make me even happier! Please do it soon!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Hey! I still like your characters and your fic too ;-) Just a little request (feel free to ignore it; it is your fic and you do what you want ;-): could we see a little action (between the characters or against someone or someting) ? Au plaisir de te lire, L'insomnie des étoiles
Ty3 chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Hell, yeah, post more!
Dark-Celeste chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Hahaha angry Dean and Franny showdown! I really liked the bit about Dean skipping the obits for once lol. Anyway, please post more!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Suspens suspens...Great chap!
Dark-Celeste chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Yes, please post more chapters! I like the set up of a ghost at Franny's hotel, because we all know Cal and the Winchesters will get involved! Hahaha Franny's such a sneak. Shameless really. Anyway, great chapter, lookin' forward to more!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Cool un nouveau chapitre! Je ne sais pas pourquoi ne t'as pas beaucoup de reviews mais je t'assure, ta fic est vraiment très bien; j'espère que tu vas continuer à poster des chapitres! Au plaisir de te lire!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
I really like your character Cal, i find her funny and emotionnal and... Well i like her! I find your fics really great. Juste une petite suggestion: peut-être pourrais-tu mettre les traductions des phrases françaises que tu écris? Je pense que si je ne comprenais pas, cela me dérangerait ... Mais c'est ta fic, elle est géniale et tu fais comme tu veux, c'est juste une suggestion! Au plaisir de te lire, L'insomnies des étoiles